PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-26-2008, 01:05 PM #1
FrankDaTank089
aog member

Schecter gryphon guitar, WTS!

Okay, here is the deal. I got a Schecter Gryphon guitar. Schecter makes these guitars just for one company, Guitar Center, so since you can't find them anywhere else, I guess you could say they are kinda hard to find. One thing that i really like about the guitar that most other guitars dont have is that you can switch both of the dual pickups to only use one of the two pickups by pulling up the volume knob. It will turn the sound from an electric to more of a acoustic guitar sound. Everything about this guitar I love. It is in great condition with normal wear. It does have one little dint right betweent the two pick ups from one of the times when i was stringing it, but its not that easy to noitce. It also has a few very minor scratches on the back where I guess it rubbed up against my belt while playing it. It is three years old, so for being three years old it is in wonderful condition and I have taken great care of it. It is a amazing guitar for such a cheap price. I have read numerous reviews on how people were planing on dishing out high $$$ for a expensive high guitar, then they played this, and bought it instead. I will also be including the "police line, do not cross" strap and the guitar stand. I will also be throwing in a nylon guitar case (not pictured). I will also be throwing in the guitar stand

heres a link describing the guitar, and its the caramel burst (well on that site, technically the msrp is like a little over $600)

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro..._sku=102682234
  • Schecter Gryphon Guitar
  • police line guitar strap
  • nylon guitar case
  • guitar stand

================================================== ==============
edit: feb. 2nd.
Currently on ebay for $135!
pm me if you want the link (so no, im not posting a link, aka, not breaking any rules). Sorry, nobody was making offer here.

WHAT I WANT!!

looking for around $200

thats pretty good when the guitar itself is being sold for $400 and has a msrp of $640!!!

REALLY NEED SOME SIZE 11 SNOWBOARDING BOOTS, WITH A BOA LACING SYSTEM!

I also will consider trades for any type of snowboarding equipment, computer equipment, etc. but cash is king!

Don't get your hopes up if you aren't offering cash because there is probably a big chance that I won't want it, becuase I do really need the cash right now.

you are welcome to offer up (unless it's pball stuff, because I have gotten completely out of pball.), as long as it isn't anything crapy or stupid. but again the main thing I am looking for is cash!

================================================== =====================

SHIPPING

You contacted me, so unless we come to some kind of agreement, your paying me first before I ship.

I am not sure how I am going to ship this huge guitar and what I am gonna be charging for the price, but we will discuss that if you really think you are gonna purchase it.

================================================== =====================

Last edited by FrankDaTank089 : 02-02-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2008, 03:37 PM #2
~IthrowPaint~
Religion is a Hoax

Anything from sig?

|
Old 01-27-2008, 11:54 PM #3
FrankDaTank089
aog member

sorry man, didn't really see anything that was non pball other than that modded ipod. I did like the idea of it being moded and was tempted, but I actually already have a moded ipod touch. lmk if you sell any of that stuff and get cash man.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:11 AM #4
~IthrowPaint~
Religion is a Hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDaTank089 View Post
sorry man, didn't really see anything that was non pball other than that modded ipod. I did like the idea of it being moded and was tempted, but I actually already have a moded ipod touch. lmk if you sell any of that stuff and get cash man.
sending you a pm

|
Old 01-28-2008, 11:52 PM #5
FrankDaTank089
aog member

sorry man, I dont really need any more 360 stuff, cause I have way to much as it is, and for the Dell pda, well, no offense, but my modded ipod touch does everything any pda could do and more.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:48 AM #6
FrankDaTank089
aog member

price has been reduced to $200!

Last edited by FrankDaTank089 : 01-30-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:59 PM #7
FrankDaTank089
aog member

up!
Old 02-03-2008, 11:40 AM #8
FrankDaTank089
aog member

lets get it outa here.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:32 AM #9
billy sasterd (Banned)

hey man
how does it play