PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-29-2008, 03:49 PM #1
Animalm0ther3
The Stig, [])anny, df04

Mitt Romney Loses Mark Larsen's Vote

I'm frankly just disgusted how Mitt Romney (and the rest) guilt trip us into continue paying income tax. Mark Larsen points out that CATO institute says ending the income tax is completely feasible from a financial standpoint, but Romney completely ignores the facts and spews some bull**** about how we would have to dismantle our military and stop caring for seniors. This is coming from the "reform" candidate.

"Originally posted by so_FLY: i've heard one beer adds .1 to your BAC, so he had 79 beers?"

Last edited by Animalm0ther3 : 01-29-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Animalm0ther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2008, 03:51 PM #2
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes

Romney- The other full of **** candidate!
Old 01-29-2008, 06:28 PM #3
TwoKaySix (Banned)
A dying Breed...

Yah!
TwoKaySix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:02 PM #4
NorCalBaller88
iFap

has been a member for 10 years
Mitt's a douchebag.

Edit: ^^ Lawl.

The main reason swerve supports Romney is because he is a mormon. He will deny this, but he is probably lying.

"Plenty of room at the Hotel California..."
NorCalBaller88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:02 PM #5
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

Wow, that actually sounds like a great idea. Abolish the income tax, have americans save 1/3 of their paycheck, and then tax all goods and services 1% to regenerate revenue. That is a brilliant idea. Mitt Romney FTL
Old 01-29-2008, 08:05 PM #6
LooseChange

WOW! That guy spit some hot fire, I nearly threw up the drink I wasn't drinking. GO PAUL!!!
LooseChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:25 PM #7
LegacyWins

LMFAOSTFUPAULITES!

Happy?
Old 01-29-2008, 10:25 PM #8
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmike15 View Post
Wow, that actually sounds like a great idea. Abolish the income tax, have americans save 1/3 of their paycheck, and then tax all goods and services 1% to regenerate revenue. That is a brilliant idea. Mitt Romney FTL
I'm looking at it from the stand point of the "separation of church and state" and since Mitt has flip-flopped on some issues more than a couple times, I'll say that gives reason to not trust Mitt from using his ideologies in his job. Cause the reality is a large chunk of the country is spiritual and not religious. With the current issue regarding Muslims, it is a plausibility that men with armies quail those that don't think as they do! History shows you this.
In modern day- the Tutsi and Hutu ppl of Kenya!

The thing is, regardless of religion, if you flip-flop on issues "you can't be trusted"! This goes for anyone!

On another note: If we really don't scrutinize our 'leaders to be', things could get even more stickier than they already are(economy). You should only look to hiring into the federal branch of gov, ppl that have great experience with foreign policy and those who have had stonch professional economist reseach the their "econmic policy model"(country money making plan) and said "this is the one!"
From the economist I've been reading from -which is every single one "I" can find on the net- say that Edwards or Dr. Paul are the only people who have the knowledge(model/plan) to fix our economic issues now and for the future and to save monies for situational issues to unfold.

To save you must cut spending! DHS/FEMA/ waistfull branches of the IRS we spend on with no return.
I believe the CIA was doing a good job before DHS.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:47 PM #9
SneakyKindofEvil
Destroyer of Threads

SneakyKindofEvil has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've never heard of this mark larsen character before, but he is ****ing amazing. I just about needed a change of underwear after listening to that rant.

"Most people think they shoot better with a 1911, when in reality they actually just suck less with one." -SonOfLiberty

feedback
SneakyKindofEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:45 AM #10
zedtheundead

This guy is my new hero
zedtheundead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:23 AM #11
Swerve22

Obviously Romney is not going to suddenly agree with some random radio personality talking up an issue that is not even realistically on the radar this election. Larson sounds pretty tuff boldly proclaiming that Romney just lost his vote, and yet it's pretty obvious he no only wasn't planning on voting for him anyway, but also at least in part had him on the show in order to pimp his own guy - Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalBaller88 View Post
The main reason swerve supports Romney is because he is a mormon. He will deny this, but he is probably lying.
Sure, because I love Harry Reid as well

I think it's time to find a newer set of "How to be a complete turd" talking points, you're current list is less new and groundbreaking as the grassy knoll theory.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote