Im doing 10 in the nation

bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Ballers Grand Opening Report

That was great times, we drove down from Flagstaff (Northern Arizona University) sporting our 08-09 jerseys. Anyway the place was packed and everyone was there early taking advantage of the half off paint. The ballers crew was very helpful with getting the games moving fast, and making sure the tournament players were not beating up on the new players. I feel that is important because it helps the sport to grow, by making first time players into regular customers.

The give aways were cool, they were a ton of stuff ranging from Banners to (2) mini's. There is so much good to say about ballers, and they really put together a great facility that will attract players for years to come. I brought out my wife and sons and there only complaint was that the arcade token machine was on the fritz. Ballers were more than accomidating and gave quick refunds and were 100% on top of it (also the wife missed the Soprano's pinball machine ) but what can you do. There was the Tv lounge that keept them busy and all was good.

Thanks ballers for a great time, and you guys made it worth the 2.5 hour drive for me and the entire NAU team

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2008, 09:42 PM #2
WARRANT

pleased to hear all went well for you - we are very grateful for your support and open to suggestion for improving as time goes on. Hope to have you in our house again sometime soon!
WARRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:35 AM #3
toop

has been a member for 10 years
Yup...I had a great time along with my girlfriend and my buddy. Being their first time playing paintball, they said they loved it. The refs were great, the staff was great...ill definately be back soon.

I ended up with a half case left over...will I be able to use that again? I was told by one of the workers that I can use it until the end of this week...and I was also told by another that it was for the grand opening day only.
toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:27 AM #4
WARRANT

just call and ask about the paint, and whether you can use it or not, or whatever... (480) 668-7868
WARRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:09 PM #5
xSceneHeistx
CHING-WAH

I dont think you can use the paint because of the new stuff coming in.