PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-29-2008, 04:13 AM #1
sunblock9

shops that can re-time autocockers

hello all on the forum. im looking forward to getting back to paintball since I've been overseas for over 3 years now. I've been playing paintball for over 10 years total, but not a single shot in over 3 years and the last time I was in the US was about 2 years ago before deployment. Anyways Im just wondering if anyone knows any shops that are capable of re-timing a pair of autocockers. Ive got an autococker orracle - year unkown, and an ANS GX-5. Both were ebay finds and havent shot a single ball, and have been in waiting for 2 years now at least. Any recommendations would be welcome. I hope the scene is still growing, It felt like paintball hit a wall in terms of growth when I left about 3 years ago. Thanks for your time.
sunblock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2008, 10:25 AM #2
JerkeeJoe

I know that Bill at Sin City can take care of you. If you can't get it done by Bill for whatever reason, I can do it. I used to work on a lot of cockers back in the day.
JerkeeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:25 PM #3
JUSTINation (Banned)
LVPP ALLSTARS

haha. thats what she said...... jk . imature. i kno. yea bills good with cockers. ive seen his custom one. thing is sick. hope you find the help you need :]
JUSTINation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:42 PM #4
Slosh
Sin City Paintball

has been a member for 10 years
Yes Bill or I can work on your Cocker....Just call mark at sin city paintball 944-4222 and let him know your bring it down there. Or just run by there on Sunday and Bill should be there. If your on the North Side of town let me know and ill time it for you. later man
Slosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:31 PM #5
sunblock9

excellent. Thank you very much for the quick replies. I wont actually be in town until mid-february but Im very much looking forward to being home. anyone want anything from japan while im out here? ill be stopping by tokyo on the way too. thanks again.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:10 PM #6
SpecOps189
Prez

SpecOps189 supports Pev's Paintball
SpecOps189 plays in the APPA D4 division
SpecOps189 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
something cool....and japanese lol
SpecOps189 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups