PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-13-2008, 06:58 PM #1
munkee_cheeze

Thumbs down Dragonman's Paintball Field

Today I went to play at Draganman's, and since I have been there this is the first week they have ever enforced any rules.
I went to play with my brother in-law for the first time in like 2 months. there only like 12 people there playing. The only game that was going on, was well no longer going on. So we were walking back to the staging area. Well both of us got kicked out for the day for not having our masks down. What kind of crap is that. I have been there at least ten times before and never got in trouble for that before.
I am never going back there again. The place is crap anyways. They have no ref's, they never check the chrono, and they rarely ever enforce the rules.
munkee_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2008, 08:46 PM #2
ibunkeryu

ibunkeryu supports Empire
ibunkeryu is All In
ibunkeryu is All In
I just got banned from apc today

Green and Gold GEO2 f/s http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3708260
ibunkeryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:54 PM #3
Agent6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibunkeryu View Post
I just got banned from apc today
no wai wtf happened?
Agent6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:08 AM #4
Shakybonez
Midwest

Its not that big of a loss to get banned from apc...
Shakybonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:50 AM #5
diamond1
I like boobies

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkee_cheeze View Post
Today I went to play at Draganman's, and since I have been there this is the first week they have ever enforced any rules.
I went to play with my brother in-law for the first time in like 2 months. there only like 12 people there playing. The only game that was going on, was well no longer going on. So we were walking back to the staging area. Well both of us got kicked out for the day for not having our masks down. What kind of crap is that. I have been there at least ten times before and never got in trouble for that before.
I am never going back there again. The place is crap anyways. They have no ref's, they never check the chrono, and they rarely ever enforce the rules.
You should have been kicked out, keep your mask on. Is your mask really that bothersome that you canít stand to wear in for 30 more seconds until you get to the staging area? Regardless if the field hasn't enforced the rules as heavily before, they are doing it now. So follow them. Im sure they won't mind you not going back, one less potential lawsuit for someone being an idiot.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:33 AM #6
dawgs416
Tippmann A5 with e-grip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
You should have been kicked out, keep your mask on. Is your mask really that bothersome that you canít stand to wear in for 30 more seconds until you get to the staging area? Regardless if the field hasn't enforced the rules as heavily before, they are doing it now. So follow them. Im sure they won't mind you not going back, one less potential lawsuit for someone being an idiot.

But They dont even give you a warning and have no rules posted! So you don't know where or when to take your mask off and stuff. And the guy who kicks you off doesn't even have a mask so yeah. Dragonmans is a bad field and i could play a better game at my grandmas.
dawgs416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:27 AM #7
Splat-Master
Field Owner

Quote:
I agree also in both manners, safty is the main key to paintball. Paintball is known for the safest sport there is even safer than golf. So to keep it out of the top ten dangous sport list that is what we have to do is make sure that we are all safe. At the same time their are other parks in town of the springs area and splat masters paintball is in the area I know they have signs up and make you crono befor and sometimes after you get off the field then c splash in pueblo. If a field that doesnt have rules that is on them, if the are trying to make the rules now they must lead from also. Agree?
Splat-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:43 PM #8
diamond1
I like boobies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgs416 View Post
But They dont even give you a warning and have no rules posted! So you don't know where or when to take your mask off and stuff. And the guy who kicks you off doesn't even have a mask so yeah. Dragonmans is a bad field and i could play a better game at my grandmas.
Common sense could help out greatly . You could have asked someone who works there where you could take your mask off, You could have waited until you were back at the staging area. Listen im not defending this field, i've never been there nor do i plan on going anytime soon so i don't know what rules they enforce and/or post. Sounds like both the field and you are wrong. If you don't want to go back to the field then fine, don't go back to it. But there isnt any reason to bash the field when you are just as much to blame for being unsafe and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat-Master View Post
I agree also in both manners, safty is the main key to paintball. Paintball is known for the safest sport there is even safer than golf. So to keep it out of the top ten dangous sport list that is what we have to do is make sure that we are all safe. At the same time their are other parks in town of the springs area and splat masters paintball is in the area I know they have signs up and make you crono befor and sometimes after you get off the field then c splash in pueblo. If a field that doesnt have rules that is on them, if the are trying to make the rules now they must lead from also. Agree?
My head hurts after reading that last sentence but i think i get where you were you were going. The field needs to lead by example. Even if the field isn't up to par it dosn't give the players the right to be stupid and possibly harmful to themselves or others.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:29 PM #9
Splat-Master
Field Owner

Talking

Quote:
Common sense could help out greatly . You could have asked someone who works there where you could take your mask off, You could have waited until you were back at the staging area. Listen im not defending this field, i've never been there nor do i plan on going anytime soon so i don't know what rules they enforce and/or post. Sounds like both the field and you are wrong. If you don't want to go back to the field then fine, don't go back to it. But there isnt any reason to bash the field when you are just as much to blame for being unsafe and stupid.

My head hurts after reading that last sentence but i think i get where you were you were going. The field needs to lead by example. Even if the field isn't up to par it dosn't give the players the right to be stupid and possibly harmful to themselves or others.
word errors, yes I know. HeHe. As long as it gets the point across ya know.
Splat-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:19 AM #10
CusMar~15
ALL DAY WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgs416 View Post
Ok.... First of if you play paintball just one time you will find out that you always keep your mask on on tell you get back to your gear bag. You are arguing about the biggest rule in the game. Second if you had a problem with it and the reff that kicked you out didnít have a mask then you correct him and bring it up with the field owner. I will agree you and the field were wrong. They should have clearly marked signs on where you should have your mask on. You should also know yourself when you are suppose to have your mask on but to refresh your memory..........Always have your mask on..ON THE FIELD, WEN YOUR BAREL PLUG OR SOCK is OFF, OR ANYWARE YOU ARE PLANING ON SHOOTING YOUR PAINTBALL MARKER. Look this rule is common sense, its enforced whether your a first timer or a pro. Pleas next time donít bash the fields you play at. Take your problems and complaints with the owner.
CusMar~15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:02 PM #11
Quittman
818L8

Quittman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Well both of us got kicked out for the day for not having our masks down. What kind of crap is that.
You are lucky that you still have both of your eyes. Rule 1 at ALL paintball fields is you must ALWAYS wear a mask entering, playing on, and exiting the field until you make it back to the staging area where it is safe.

Last edited by Quittman : 01-16-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Quittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:56 PM #12
BB_Media
www.hookahTREND.com

BB_Media plays in the PSP
BB_Media supports Team VICIOUS
wow this kid is stupid why take ur mask off i like being able to see. even if the game is over people r still walking around with there guns one pull of the trigger in the right direction could cost u. this is the reason for paintball being in the news. stupid kids dont wear a mask and get shot in the eye. makes our sport look bad.
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
BB_Media is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:30 AM #13
Magari

Magari owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Agreed, end of story. Hopefully end of thread. I feel bad for the field owner. Not exactly the type of thread I want my name on.
Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:33 PM #14
BB_Media
www.hookahTREND.com

to Dragonmans for doing wht they need to to ensure safety and making thier field better
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Old 01-27-2008, 10:46 PM #15
munkee_cheeze

Quote:
Hey do you think if there are no games going on do you think you should have to wear your mask? Yea didn't think so.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:49 PM #16
munkee_cheeze

Quote:

You would think that someone that works there would wear a mask while going out to check on everyone else. I mean he should know the rules right?
Old 01-27-2008, 10:51 PM #17
munkee_cheeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by CusMar~15 View Post
Ok.... First of if you play paintball just one time you will find out that you always keep your mask on on tell you get back to your gear bag. You are arguing about the biggest rule in the game. Second if you had a problem with it and the reff that kicked you out didnít have a mask then you correct him and bring it up with the field owner. I will agree you and the field were wrong. They should have clearly marked signs on where you should have your mask on. You should also know yourself when you are suppose to have your mask on but to refresh your memory..........Always have your mask on..ON THE FIELD, WEN YOUR BAREL PLUG OR SOCK is OFF, OR ANYWARE YOU ARE PLANING ON SHOOTING YOUR PAINTBALL MARKER. Look this rule is common sense, its enforced whether your a first timer or a pro. Pleas next time donít bash the fields you play at. Take your problems and complaints with the owner.
If there are no games going on would you still wear your mask? There is no action going on there is no potential of getting shot.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:24 PM #18
BB_Media
www.hookahTREND.com

people r still walking around without and barrel blocking device on thier markers u still can get shot

ur stupid get out of the forum
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Old 01-28-2008, 09:30 AM #19
diamond1
I like boobies

Quote:
Hey do you think if there are no games going on do you think you should have to wear your mask? Yea didn't think so.
Actually yes i do. If you are on a field you wear your mask. Plain and simple, just because a game isn't going on does not mean some one can't and won't shoot there.

Quote:
You would think that someone that works there would wear a mask while going out to check on everyone else. I mean he should know the rules right?
This is the only argument that i will aggree on.

Quote:
If there are no games going on would you still wear your mask? There is no action going on there is no potential of getting shot.
Look at my first post. You sir are an idiot, seariously go to any other field and see how many times you'll get away with you being stupid. Do yourself and us a favor. Keep playing in the woods, take your mask off all you want, and if/when you get shot in the face don't blame it on paintball.