Seriously though, that you.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2007, 10:44 PM #65
OSinsOgre
It is O-Sins-Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSEnigma View Post
i played tiki 3 man and we could either play uncapped nppl or 15 cap psp. i chose to set my guns to the 15 cap ramp and i was BORED! i can shoot over 15 all day in semi and i was just so bored ramping. unless i'm really tired or my hands are injured i don't plan on ramping again lol.
Not to be rude to you; however, I want to make certain I understand what you said.

So let me get this right . . . in semi mode you can shoot faster than 15bps? The only way I can foresee you to do this if your semi mode has ramping, turbo, response, or auto. I have been practicing heavy for over two years and the MAX or PEAK I can do is 9 . . . with my A5 and around 10.5 with my friends etrigger for a dragun . . . it is more like 7 with sustained fire for like 5 minutes straight. That is for my shear boarddom and plenty of time practicing for supressive fire for scenario games.

LMAO

Plus uncapped NPPL? ? ? ? ? I am unfarmiliar with that and I just checked the NPPL rule book last night.

Last edited by OSinsOgre : 10-06-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:37 PM #66
RSEnigma
SLANT I

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSinsOgre View Post
Not to be rude to you; however, I want to make certain I understand what you said.

So let me get this right . . . in semi mode you can shoot faster than 15bps? The only way I can foresee you to do this if your semi mode has ramping, turbo, response, or auto. I have been practicing heavy for over two years and the MAX or PEAK I can do is 9 . . . with my A5 and around 10.5 with my friends etrigger for a dragun . . . it is more like 7 with sustained fire for like 5 minutes straight. That is for my shear boarddom and plenty of time practicing for supressive fire for scenario games.

LMAO

Plus uncapped NPPL? ? ? ? ? I am unfarmiliar with that and I just checked the NPPL rule book last night.
no problem dude, questions are always welcome when they're asked respectfully like this. as far as you only shooting a peak of 9bsp i duno wut to tell u. some guns i can only shoot like 7 because i'm not used to them and their triggers aren't setup the way i like them. thats a huge factor. another thing to concider is what guns are being used from person to person. my sl74 has dual qevs which help with cycle speed and in turn help with firing the marker faster. just because the shots coming out of the gun aren't reaching the numbers you want doesn't mean you aren't able to shoot the numbers you want. you may be very capable of shooting 17bps, but some guns just aren't able to keep up. loaders come into play as well. some loaders just won't load that fast. despite what manufacturers claim stock loaders don't load as fast as you think they do. my guns are all nppl legal. i'm pretty sure (and someone correct me if i'm wrong) but the nppl robot tests for bounce up to 12bps. so if it bounces after like 13 then it'll always pass the robot. also if yur gun is tested on the robot i believe yur allowed 1 extra ball (bounce whether it b electrical or mechanical bounce) for every 3rd trigger pull. so if they test to 12pulls and the computer reads 15bps then it passes (i think). i've peaked 18bps now a few times on my sl74 but its a little bouncy so i'm probably only really pulling 15 or 16. and as far as the confusion on "uncapped nppl" i basically meant straight semi auto with no bps cap. so as fast as you can pull the trigger and yur loader feeds u can shoot it legally at that 3-man event. when local events call things like uncapped nppl or modified psp etc its just their way of describing what is legal for their tournament using existing terms tournament players are familiar with. sorry for the confusion.

hope this helps.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:41 PM #67
RSEnigma
SLANT I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpinky55 View Post
why instead of wasting paint if your not sponored and just be accurate and hit the person not scare them to stay behind the bunker the whole time
believe me dude i wish i could do that, most ppl with they could do that. but on regulation fields with 15+bps coming at u all the time its tough to just hit them and not waste paint. i've been running corners for the most part while i was playing for shooters and i shot 9-11 pods. i'd g a lot of players sometimes but a lot of the time you just can't do it. when shots from my mirror are coming in i can watch them the whole time and dodge the ones i need to at the last moment and snap back out. this means that chances are the other guy's doing the same thing. so you're biggest job (especially as a back player) is to shoot A LOT of paint to put ppl in and keep them in and communicate whats going on through the whole field so that your team can move to key spots to make those more accurate shots. front players win the game.....but back players keep the front players safe
Old 10-07-2007, 01:21 AM #68
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Quote:
believe me dude i wish i could do that, most ppl with they could do that. but on regulation fields with 15+bps coming at u all the time its tough to just hit them and not waste paint. i've been running corners for the most part while i was playing for shooters and i shot 9-11 pods. i'd g a lot of players sometimes but a lot of the time you just can't do it. when shots from my mirror are coming in i can watch them the whole time and dodge the ones i need to at the last moment and snap back out. this means that chances are the other guy's doing the same thing. so you're biggest job (especially as a back player) is to shoot A LOT of paint to put ppl in and keep them in and communicate whats going on through the whole field so that your team can move to key spots to make those more accurate shots. front players win the game.....but back players keep the front players safe
probably the best way i have heard this put . people say to me o... your a "spray and pray guy" and when we play civil war then, where you stand say 100 ft away and one person takes a shot then steps forward and the other tales a shot step forward and so on.., i seem to hit my mark every single time or miss by a hair, and not using fabulous paint or anything. when they cant hit ****. and when in a snap battle when down to me and this guy who plays for east coast assasins and was in a pic in pb2extreme a lil while ago for the CFP tourny, has some new name though, i got him dead center of the mask on one and al is teammates were ripping on him so bad for it, was pretty funny, anywho though. so its not a matter of accuracy, you still deffinately need that, but if there are no shots coming then they can move up, and when they move they can fire back so you dont have a chance to shoot them out. really it comes down to who screws up and leaves there foot out an inch too far or peaks out for a second too long.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:54 AM #69
RSEnigma
SLANT I

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbuddy12 View Post
probably the best way i have heard this put . people say to me o... your a "spray and pray guy" and when we play civil war then, where you stand say 100 ft away and one person takes a shot then steps forward and the other tales a shot step forward and so on.., i seem to hit my mark every single time or miss by a hair, and not using fabulous paint or anything. when they cant hit ****. and when in a snap battle when down to me and this guy who plays for east coast assasins and was in a pic in pb2extreme a lil while ago for the CFP tourny, has some new name though, i got him dead center of the mask on one and al is teammates were ripping on him so bad for it, was pretty funny, anywho though. so its not a matter of accuracy, you still deffinately need that, but if there are no shots coming then they can move up, and when they move they can fire back so you dont have a chance to shoot them out. really it comes down to who screws up and leaves there foot out an inch too far or peaks out for a second too long.
thanks, i appreciate the compliment. i try not to be an ***hole and give tourney players a bad name. i started in the woods too and i just got bored thats all there is to it. speedball....airball....whatever you like, not everything is for everyone. i just try to help people and explain things and myself as best i can. if it helps great, if not oh well.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:51 PM #70
LTBAKER
Gimme a Liter O' Cola

Quote:
thanks, i appreciate the compliment. i try not to be an ***hole and give tourney players a bad name. i started in the woods too and i just got bored thats all there is to it. speedball....airball....whatever you like, not everything is for everyone. i just try to help people and explain things and myself as best i can. if it helps great, if not oh well.
Hyperball FTW!
Old 10-25-2007, 06:07 PM #71
Terrorfakt
High Fiven' White Guy!

Back on topic, I practiced walking by walking my pen during class. Works really well. Also, I heard it mentioned earlier, but having the right trigger setup REALLY makes a difference. For example, I tend to not release the trigger all the way, so having a firing point early in the pull is a bad idea. I instead have one in the middle of the pull, taking advantage of my natural walking motion. Having a gun that can keep up helps a great deal as well.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:59 PM #72
I LIKE SPYDERS 2 (Banned)
surprise buttsecks attack

halpz, i canz wawks my triggaz!
Old 11-09-2007, 11:45 AM #73
BPBoy

Practie!

EXALT SPEED FEED FOR SALE - CHEAP!!! - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3205017

2 DYE i4 LENSES FOR SALE - SORTA-NOT-REALLY-CHEAP!!! - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3205017
Old 11-21-2007, 08:07 PM #74
stealthtactics

dude i knew how to walk 10bps when i started but this thread help me go to 15 bps thanks

olive mini w/stiffi 12 inch barrel
DXS pulse hopper
cp 48/45 carbon fiber tank

www.paintball-discounters.com
Old 11-22-2007, 07:22 PM #75
pm2007
Joey

wtf what the hell is a sticky!!!!

Most paintballers under the age of 18 have their parents pay for them. If you are one of the few players that pay for yourself put this in your sig.

93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:03 PM #76
Buskey
lions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoelnslash View Post
it helps if your not using a mech in the first place

When i shot my bros stock ion i didnt even have to walk it shot pretty damn fast.. compared to the Tipman 98C rental.. (which chopped paint unlike the ion)

not as fast as it was shooting with my buddy dry firing (no paint/hopper) in the back seat on the way back from balling.. (he can walk pretty well yet he uses an autococker )
Thats illegal you know. You can't have the tank on a marker while in a motor vehicle.

www.ACOPhoto.com

xbl/ BROOTAL UNICORN
Old 12-04-2007, 09:38 AM #77
birdhunter4

stickie
Old 12-11-2007, 04:24 PM #78
Cheesy

This might sound odd but my fingers can walk the trigger really fast on both hands because I play the Saxophone.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:22 PM #79
vandy343
Jiblet

vandy343 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
that probibly would help lol
Old 12-27-2007, 08:22 AM #80
p8ntballajoe5 (Banned)
Ska[nk]?

i made a frame out of wood and i keep it in my backpack
Old 01-25-2008, 11:05 PM #81
darkwarrior2042
<>< ><>

http://www.planeteclipse.com/ego/def...swf=EgoBps.swf

the best i've gotten with out ramping is about 14 bps.

oh and now this thread is sticky worthy.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:48 AM #82
pbmatrix987

neatto
Old 01-27-2008, 06:33 PM #83
onlinepie
Matt@FPS-Photography.com

sticky!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 06:36 PM #84
SlvrDragon50
Noob Smasher

SlvrDragon50 helped look for balloons
Its already stickied?