Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-25-2008, 08:41 PM #1
E-M-P-I-R-E

When you look through someone's phone.....

......you find the weirdest things. The guy that sits next to me did not notice when his phone fell out of his jacket pocket.....i took the liberty of entertaining myself for a good 15 minutes watching his video's and looking at his pics. I found a lot of weird/funny stuff, but this was the best:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6V1hIwYm7_E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6V1hIwYm7_E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
E-M-P-I-R-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2008, 08:46 PM #2
brassmonkey267

that was ****ing awesome dude
brassmonkey267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:10 PM #3
iPwnF00lz
RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEEE

Bahaha

Flickr
iPwnF00lz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:31 PM #4
Razzy
Cap'n Crunch Cadet

has been a member for 10 years
I do it all the time. At my work, people lose phones all the time, so I usually take the liberty of looking through their pics and videos. You would'nt be so surprised by the number of guys who have pictures of naked girl(friends?) on their phones, but you would be surprised by the number of girls who have nudes of themselves or with friends, just posing.

"Originally posted by fisherman blind Razzy now owns this thread"
"Originally posted by chodeyg;27741974 We don't kill, we just shoot people until their hearts stop beating."
Razzy is offline   Reply With Quote