Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-26-2008, 12:05 PM #64
jakestanaway23

if its 70 a case 25 for free air and entry **** that ill go to magnum sports anyday its nice as hell nice people and the feilds are sweet big crowds all the time byop 20 dollars including entry
45 hitebox
stinger 50 sometimes 45
premium is 50
and every other sunday they have buy a case of paint wave the feil dfee ti would be cheaper to come from detroit to get to grand rapids where magnum is its only 60 bucks that palce is 95 it wont cost u 35 in gas
4 360s give me a break 4 tvs is awesome but who is gunna play three sixty when their hands are all painty slippery and im sure
the 360s and pool table wont work out after a while theyll get broken good luck going their i would not pay 95 to go to this place their is no way i prbly ever will u may wanna drop your prices
jakestanaway23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2008, 01:35 PM #65
Dm5 Rocka
Bry Bry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakestanaway23 View Post
if its 70 a case 25 for free air and entry **** that ill go to magnum sports anyday its nice as hell nice people and the feilds are sweet big crowds all the time byop 20 dollars including entry
45 hitebox
stinger 50 sometimes 45
premium is 50
and every other sunday they have buy a case of paint wave the feil dfee ti would be cheaper to come from detroit to get to grand rapids where magnum is its only 60 bucks that palce is 95 it wont cost u 35 in gas
4 360s give me a break 4 tvs is awesome but who is gunna play three sixty when their hands are all painty slippery and im sure
the 360s and pool table wont work out after a while theyll get broken good luck going their i would not pay 95 to go to this place their is no way i prbly ever will u may wanna drop your prices

sure the price is steep but it doesnt deserve to be completly bashed like that. the owner is still trying to spread paintball and thats what is important .for all we know the field could accualy be a lot of fun. all we have saw is a 4 minute video of it. he may even make it byop soon who knows. give it a little time

They call me Jones, comma Jim
I like to go swim,
My ryhmes dont make sense but i still win
Dm5 Rocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:28 PM #66
Crazzy_Al
Paintball Addict!!

<---Avoids Canada, and everything that has to do with Canada, like the plague!
Ego Mafia / Death Before Dishonor
ebaY Rating: 100% @ +51/0- ***** PBNation Rating: 100% @ +15/0-
My feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=361931
Crazzy_Al is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups