Hello Oklahoma I Need Your Help
My name is Chris Rangel, maybe some of you might remember me from Adventure world when I worked there off and on between leave. I helped out Marvin and Ted when I could. The reason for this thread is simple. I'm going to open a field in Oklahoma City, Indoor and outdoor at one location.
A little about me before we get to far into the weeds. I'm currently a Active duty Sergeant in the United States Marines. I'm a 3 time Iraq war veteran. I'm coming up soon on getting out of the Marines to pursue this "dream/passion" that like most of you in Oklahoma play every weekend all over the state. Money isnt a issue. The VA gives very large loans to its Combat Veterans. Why am I posting this? I need your input.
Ive been in this sport for around 13 years now. I've watched the game go from the woods to Xball and watch the Scenario market Explode as well. I want the input from the players. Who goes to a field and complains about whats messed up with a field. I don't want that at my place. I need honest feedback and not junk about "hook ups" and so forth. This is a very serious matter to me and life. I hate going to a field paying 25 dollars to play then paying 40+ for a case of old white box. I know the main suppliers personally all over the country from Cali to North Carolina even to Canada. I indeed to bring the absolute best possible experience every time you come to the field or come to hang out and just relax.
Please post your thoughts and what you the player
Here are my thoughts in no particular order so bear with me. Always updating as well.
1. Indoor and out door fields at one location
2. 5 and 3 man fields
3. Large area to hang out whenever not just to play paintball but after school etc with T.V's and couch's so forth and so on
4. Small food stand and drinks
5. Pro Shop and Tech Center with large variety of entry level gear to pro
6. Paint prices are low and stable
7. Will be a Xball set up for the 5 man
8. Local tournament events in house
9. one night a week where its free to play (minus) paint
(ie) PSP thursdays where you pay only 5 dollars for air
10. BYOP with out fee's
11. Keeping entry and air under 20 dollars
12. Turf or Carpet flooring
13. Dedicated Staff of Ref's
14. Constant and fresh Field Set ups