PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-23-2007, 06:23 PM #1
ebk06
Texans punch babies 4 fun

How quick do you heal?

I've been wondering if Im just a slow healer. If Im hit in the back, chest/stomach, or shoulders my bruises go away in a week or less. You can still see the marks from the paintballs for a couple weeks but the "pain" is gone. My legs and arms take a good 2 weeks for the "pain" to go away. When I say pain I mean when you touch the place I got hit it hurts a little, they dont constantly hurt.
Some people I play with are bruised from only couple days. Just curious how quick you guys heal.

"Originally posted by cashmoney87: i ****ing love naked girls eating ****."
ebk06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2007, 03:25 AM #2
4x4le

sometimes they take a while but that is usually a close range shot in a fatty part of my body.
Now, you have a tippman in your avy so im going to start assuming things. Do you play woods ball? Do you not play at a real field? Do the people you play with not chrono their guns?
Most of the paintball related injuries are actually caused by the small percent of people that dont go to a real field and play under the standard safty rules.
Dont play with people that dont know what their velocitys are set at and people that know they are shooting over 300fps. I really dont even like to play aginst people that use paint such as anything brass eagle especially monster balls, stinger, bigball, stryker and all them other bouncy paintballs. Them things will leave marks and hurt.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:13 AM #3
ebk06
Texans punch babies 4 fun

No I play at a real field. Woodsball mainly but i play speedball with anyone even though my gun isnt made for it. We all chrono our gun each day we play. Most guys I play with in woodsball use white box paint that tends to bounce though.......and im my experience the bounces hurt worse than the breaks.

"Originally posted by cashmoney87: i ****ing love naked girls eating ****."
ebk06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:22 PM #4
aj4455
•Ruthless Ware V.P.•

aj4455 is a Paintball photographer
aj4455 is playing at Living Legends VII
aj4455 is an NCPA player
aj4455 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Usually my pain goes away in a day or two and the marks fade within a week, it all depends on your skins tolerence and all that, I played football so my body is used to taking bruises and all that
aj4455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:58 PM #5
tuRtleBallER (Banned)

I bruise within 1-2 minutes right after the shot, i have vagina skin, as soon as the ball pops on wherever i get hit theres a bruise by the time I look i get real nasty looking ones but go away like in 4-5 days i like leaving em there so i can walk around school with welts all over me.
tuRtleBallER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:03 AM #6
4x4le

^banned for having vagina skin
Old 01-12-2008, 05:14 AM #7
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D3 division
it only hurts for a day bruise wise, but the mark, sometimes they stay for 3 days and are gone on monday-wednesday, yet i have one on my arm BONE(near the wrist) thats been there for 2 weeks. i also have one on the neck from 20 ft away square on, it actually made that pinkish skin you get after a scab heals and has been there for 2 months.

so it really depends. placement, angle, speed, distance, type of ball.

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:00 AM #8
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Eh, I think it stops hurting by the time it gets to the Deadbox for the most part when I get hit. Although if I get hit from a closer range in a fatty area it hurts a little more.

The worst bruises on me go away in like 1.5 weeks. Most of them usually go away in 2 days.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:24 AM #9
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
Eh, I think it stops hurting by the time it gets to the Deadbox for the most part when I get hit. Although if I get hit from a closer range in a fatty area it hurts a little more.

The worst bruises on me go away in like 1.5 weeks. Most of them usually go away in 2 days.
ats true for anyone, but once the adrenaline wears off if you poke it it still hurts lol.

oh, and muscle hurts a ****load, if its pure muscle, like a flexed arm. skating=*** of steel, ive been skating and playing hockey on club teams for 9 years, so i=*** of steel. getting shot in *** of steel=PAIN lol.bunkering gone bad... that **** hurt for a good 5 minutes lol

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote