PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 AM #1
akatch79
Queen of the Norse

Billiard ball pump handles and cocker stock class feeds

Good morning everyone, I'm hoping perhaps you can help me.

My first question concerns cocker stock class feeds. I was wondering how easy it is to do a reliable stock class feed on any cocker and if so, how does one go about it. I'm not sure which cocker it is, to be honest, as it is my boyfriend's and he hasn't told me which one it is.

My second question is about the billiard ball pump handles. I haven't seen a lot of these around, so I'm guessing the answer is no, but does anyone on the Nation do these commercially or is it a mod I'd have to figure out myself. The marker in question in this case would be a VSC Phantom.

Any help is appreciated.
akatch79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2008, 12:10 PM #2
Phantom Power
Pump Aficionado

has been a member for 10 years
The pool ball pump handles for Phantoms were being done by Brad Nestle at PBMaxx. I don't believe he's doing airsmithing work anymore, so you're probably out of luck on that one.

The stock class feed on an Autococker really depends on what kind of feed it already has. If it's right feed and the feedneck is press fit in, you can get some that clamp onto the existing feed neck (Palmers Pursuit Shop makes one for this purpose). The feed neck can be removed with the right equipment and a hole tapped to put a Phantom style feed block on, but this is a non-reversible modification.

If the Autococker is a centre feed version then again it depends if the feed neck is press fit in, or if it's a threaded removable one. I'm not sure what the non-destructive options are here, other than making your own stock class feed that fits into the feed neck. Perhaps someone else here has found a better solution for centre feeds.
Phantom Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:14 PM #3
captainspaulding

I have built a few
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/WMASSREGULATORS
my blog,Life Behind Lenses:
http://lifebehindlenses.blogspot.com/
help Adam
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2796449
captainspaulding is offline   Reply With Quote