Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-06-2008, 08:13 PM #1
804Army
Jesse

804Army owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
804Army plays in the APPA D4 division
Bruised Ribs

so today at paintball practice we were playing another local team. Two guys try to do a run threw well i was the first one they saw and they shot the living **** out of me. they were both in ramping they both shot me in the lower part of my rib cage. Causing me to have a few bruised Ribs it sucks. they where some where between 5-10 feet from me. just wanted to see if anyone else has gotten the same or another injury for being over shot. i also think they where shooting hot. i have been playing for 7 years now and have never had a injury like this
|Infamous Fan 1070
Carl Markowski Fan Club#3
804Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2008, 09:23 PM #2
lukeg1589
I kill OT's

lukeg1589 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lukeg1589 is for the Gunfight
lukeg1589 supports Bob Gurnsey
well yesterday i got bonus balled when i was getting out. i got shot in the mask and he was using a gun way over the required fps caused hed only get a few good shots off and the rest hed just chop paint. but first i yell im out im out and i put my arm up. i go to turn around and walk out and he shot me in the kneck in the ear and shot as fast as he could at my gun. i wanted to kick the **** out of him but the reff called him out and yelled at him. so i couldnt

Luke5594-360- Bad Company 2- I can pick you off from 1000 yards away.
lukeg1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:03 AM #3
asa4575
Menso

has been a member for 10 years
Hell ****ing no, if anyone pulled the **** that was pulled on you two, there would be some big problems at the field.

That's some unacceptable, dangerous ****.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:46 PM #4
804Army
Jesse

804Army owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
804Army plays in the APPA D4 division
yea believe me i wanted to knock him the **** out the only reason they won so many games yesterday because they kept whipping so much pull ****. My ribs are slowly healing the Doc said i should be good for practice this sunday. Its just ****in crazy how two dudes have to ****in roll me.
|Infamous Fan 1070
Carl Markowski Fan Club#3
804Army is offline   Reply With Quote