Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-24-2007, 10:34 AM #22
Carcajou

A men brother
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Carcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:09 PM #23
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpyro525 View Post
thats like forgetting bolts to hold a car door on...
Uh huh. That doesn't happen, but if it did, it can kill people. Forgetting grip frame screws is a small mistake comparable to other things that have happened in the past. SP is handling the case just fine, and he got his screws.
______
___

RAINBOW<3

Last edited by TheImPgoD : 11-24-2007 at 01:19 PM.
TheImPgoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:16 PM #24
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
WillyW0nka plays in the APPA D4 division
Yea, it isn't exactly a HUGE deal, but I know that if I went out to play and my gun just kind of fell into pieces I'd be pretty pissed.

But hey, the situation is remedied, the ordeal is over, he's happy with his gun and the company, I say its about time for:

/thread.
WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:18 PM #25
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Aww I wanted to do the /thread! How dare you!?

______
___

RAINBOW<3
TheImPgoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:20 AM #26
Johnshatch

nothing missing in my package
Old 11-25-2007, 01:34 PM #27
komikaze

Unhappy

two screws

WOW! What an issue (being Sarcastic!)

WTB Angel A1 Fly, AR;K, A1 fly'd, Small Bore kit, Critical/Cobra Trigger, Tactical Stock & Apex barrel, PM me!

Last edited by komikaze : 11-25-2007 at 08:57 PM.
komikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:22 PM #28
righthandofgod
Obi-Wan

Guys I think this has been Grossly BLOWN out of proportion. I've had an Ion for about 6 months and the stock board broke about 5 months after I bought it. My team mates,who own many smart parts products examined the board and concluded it was broke. I called Smartparts and they said, "fill out the RMA form and we will replace it". I asked if they wanted a copy of my receipt and they replied, "we do not need a receipt just mail it back". I think that is awesome. I know not having those screws would be frustrating, but I am surprised the pro shop you bought it from did not give you some.

Last edited by righthandofgod : 11-25-2007 at 02:25 PM.
righthandofgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:10 PM #29
Carcajou

oh they did, just the guy who was there was;nt sure of what length they were and such
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Old 11-29-2007, 06:12 PM #30
Lukac_780

WATCH OUT! they will prolly sue u now lol jk
Old 11-29-2007, 07:10 PM #31
Carcajou

{sarcasam} excellent way to contribute to the thread kudos lukac {/sarcasam}
Old 11-30-2007, 06:42 PM #32
RLpaintball45
Andy Massar

get off the ****in screw problem, god damn, its 2 ****in screws, and he got them, just shut the **** up. seriously, its 2 screws, that doesnt mean that guns are gonna stop coming with boards, bolts, and barrels, or hey who knows, maybe youll open up a package without a gun in it, would that be better?

(this is only aimed at the ppl in this thread who are throwin **** fits because one ****in EOS didnt come with 2 damn screws.)
RLpaintball45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:25 PM #33
wake1080

has been a member for 10 years
just got mine no problem what so ever with it shoots fine just raised the psi a bit to get the feeling. nice marker to start of with after having just a semi auto.
WGP autococker used to be this price (6 years ago) and supposedly a really nice gun and it wasnt this nice. if you got the mula get it
wake1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:28 AM #34
EgoBeliever
Climbin' in yo windows

screw problem = not a problem bk of sp's aewsome cs.

ive had sp mess stuff up on me as well, but they always sack up and fix it. They are also very good about makeing sure your products are in working order and do a good job of making it happen in a timely fashion.

At WC the SP tent was especially helpful, basically replacing any broken part they could find. Not fixing, replacing.

:Tup: to SP CS ive only been playing for a little over a year and a half and all i can say the anti-SP bull**** is ridiculous sometimes and usually un-called for. I dont understand why players dont appreiciate a company that is trying to make our sport more affordable for the masses.
EgoBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:26 PM #35
URBANxFLOW

since i havent seen any real problems and ive had the gun for a little while now and played many times with it the only problem i had is the stock on off asa i think im just gunna get a bleed out boby long or somthing otherwise great gun
URBANxFLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:52 PM #36
MAPCoordinator
SP Customer Care

MAPCoordinator is a Supporting Member
MAPCoordinator donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoBeliever View Post
screw problem = not a problem bk of sp's aewsome cs.

ive had sp mess stuff up on me as well, but they always sack up and fix it. They are also very good about makeing sure your products are in working order and do a good job of making it happen in a timely fashion.

At WC the SP tent was especially helpful, basically replacing any broken part they could find. Not fixing, replacing.

:Tup: to SP CS ive only been playing for a little over a year and a half and all i can say the anti-SP bull**** is ridiculous sometimes and usually un-called for. I dont understand why players dont appreiciate a company that is trying to make our sport more affordable for the masses.
Our customers are the most important part of our business and any business that manufactures a product, for that matter. At Smart Parts, Inc. we believe that equipment counts. In that case, we make quality products that we can back for our customers. In this case, the customer received a product that was missing some screws and that is our fault. It was only the right thing to do to take care of the customer. Not only do Sean and I take pride in helping and assisting our customers, but we have a whole team here that helps us help you, the customer. The anti-SP, I believe, is just the "cool" thing to do at one time and bandwagon propoganda. I just hope anyone that does buy our product understands the value of good customer support and receives the support they paid for. That said, add me to your IM or feel free to e-mail me if you need anything. If I don't know the answer, I'll find someone here that does. I'm also on PBNation.com pretty much daily, lurking around, to make sure everyone has what they need and taking in the actual feedback in the forums. I should be at a majority of the PSP Events with the Smart Parts, Inc. trailer, so stop by and see me!

To EgoBeliever - thanks for the props, dood!

Have a great weekend, all!

Tootles-
Rebecca
Old 01-04-2008, 06:28 PM #37
joverly

The only issue I have had is the regulator cover was spinning in my hands. The allen screw is so small I was staring right at it and not seeing it. Quick tighten and things are golden. Changed my ROF to 13 and Dwell to 35.. need to get it on a chrono as my test shots seemed a little weak to me (250psi on the reg).

I would agree on the stock asa, wish it would bleed when turned off like a CP asa. Seems pretty tight to screw in as well. And I know it is how this ASA normally behaves because the same one on a ION MAX'd behaves identical. I just always feel like I am forcing the tank when I screw it in on these asa's and fighting it off.

A .693 insert with it is not too useful, but $17 and picked up a .689 stainless.. not a big deal. I am sure they went the largest that would shoot the widest variety of paint.

Very happy overall and would buy it again

Last edited by joverly : 01-04-2008 at 06:36 PM.
joverly is offline   Reply With Quote