tigwldr is playing at Living Legends VII
2008 3-man Pump Challenge

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Ken Barrett
Paintball Central
864-254-0111
Ken@paintballcentral.com
www.paintballcentral.com
Paintball Central Greenville is Pleased to Announce the 2008 3-Man Pump Challenge.

Paintball Central, the southeast's largest paintball retailer, is proud to announce the start of the 2008 Pump Challenge. This series will consist of 4 tournaments, two held on the X-ball Field and two in the woods. The Pump Challenge Tournaments will be held at PBC Greenville. PBC's newest park that recently relocated to include nearly 40 acres of paintball action. Now you can find the tournament and scenario/woodsball action together! The dates of the tournaments will be March 15th, May 31st, July 12th, and October 4th. We will use modified CFOA 5-man rules.
This will be a field paint only event series. Additional rules/regulations, Prices, and Prizes TBA.
For additional information, please contact: Ken Barrett, Paintball Central and PBC Sports Park, Tel: 864-254-0111, E-Mail: Ken@paintballcentral.com Website: www.paintballballcentral.com; www.pbcsportspark.com

Last edited by tigwldr : 12-29-2007 at 02:14 AM.
tigwldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:02 PM #2
lunchbox387

If anyone is looking for a player...

My name is Tommy. I live north of Charlotte, in Denver NC, and I'm looking to join a team or get one together to play in the PBC pump challenge. I can meet anywhere in the charlotte area. I shoot a Phantom or Sniper 2. I have been playing for 6 years and playing pump for 2 years, and got my own transportation and can pay my part of the costs.
lunchbox387 is offline   Reply With Quote