Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-27-2007, 12:31 PM #1
arpphoto

Smile Come & join us for a day of woodsball games on Dec 29th in North East CT!

I am hosting a day of outdoor capture the flag/scenario games on Saturday, December 29th in Moosup, CT just off I-395. We have 5 players so far and looking for 3 or more people to join us.

If you’re located in the Lisbon/Plainfield/Putnam area and interested in playing please contact me: arpphoto@yahoo.com.

Must be over 18, bring your own gun/air/paint/protective gear. The grounds may be wet so please have clothing that will keep you dry and warm.

We will start around 11am and play until 4pm. Basic rules; gun shots count, one shot kill, no physical contact, no deliberate head/face shot, minimum distance 20ft.

We will play a mix of SWAT vs. TERROR, HOSTAGE EXTRACTION, and CAPTURE THE FLAG format games.

NOTE: This is a friendly game being hosted in my backwoods so there will not be any amazing props, might be a few wood pallets here and there for bunkers.

Thanks

Adam
arpphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2008, 12:12 AM #2
ctafterdark

hey adam im looking forward to this game were gona have this weekend jan5 . i talked with cyclops and ozzy from ydpaintball and they told me one of these weekends they be down to get some guys down here to play with us and teach us a few things .
ctafterdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:15 AM #3
arpphoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctafterdark View Post
hey adam im looking forward to this game were gona have this weekend jan5 . i talked with cyclops and ozzy from ydpaintball and they told me one of these weekends they be down to get some guys down here to play with us and teach us a few things .
Awsome, how many guys do you have so far? I still only have 3 people on my side. Keep me posted!

Adam
Old 01-02-2008, 09:58 AM #4
ctafterdark

well my friend says hes going with me , and this other guy i havent met yet says he wants to go . that should be 3 of us will see if they show or not lol . i hope they do .
ctafterdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:09 AM #5
arpphoto

Yep, difficult to get people to play for some reason.