Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2007, 03:10 PM #106
Shocktechballer (Banned)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Key West, FL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4991V35 View Post
What do you mean? There was nothing wrong with my sentence at all.
Excuse me? There actually was.
Shocktechballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2007, 03:14 PM #107
818
•STICKYBEAR•
 
818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Los angeles, California
818 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
this is my ego7 model


and this is a real ego7



and this is your ego6


and this is the real ego 6


Now why mine is better compared to yours
-Mine is proportional to the actual gun, on the other hand yours is far off.
-You say that my guns are boxy, well my Ego7 is far more organic than your ego6, in fact the whole ram sleeve of your ego6 is a box.
-My Ego7 is accurate to the reference image while your Ego6 is not.

end of story, i am a better modeler and you are an immature child who can not support his argument because the proof is right in front of you.
__________________
[818-productions.com] | [mastersconi.com]
"Originally posted by Capt Planit: :tup:

perm ban empireballer and the problem will be solved"
818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:45 PM #108
4991V35 (Banned)
 
4991V35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocktechballer View Post
Excuse me? There actually was.
Why don't you point it out then instead of wasting both of our time by just repeating yourself.
4991V35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:46 PM #109
visionballer05
 
 
visionballer05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Atlanta
visionballer05 is a Supporting Member
may we have an image of the back of the ram sleeve of an 06 ego?
__________________
CK
Classic Paintball
Old Feedback
CK
visionballer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:47 PM #110
Ionpimp3
yes, my username is gay.
 
Ionpimp3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SixOhSeven
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4991V35 View Post
Why don't you point it out then instead of wasting both of our time by just repeating yourself.
because he knows you have nothing better to do then wait for him to point it out.
Ionpimp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:48 PM #111
4991V35 (Banned)
 
4991V35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
You weren't invited to this conversation, you ****ing annoying 13 year old.
4991V35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:48 PM #112
Shocktechballer (Banned)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Key West, FL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 818 View Post
Now why mine is better compared to yours
-Mine is proportional to the actual gun, on the other hand yours is far off.
-You say that my guns are boxy, well my Ego7 is far more organic than your ego6, in fact the whole ram sleeve of your ego6 is a box.
-My Ego7 is accurate to the reference image while your Ego6 is not.

end of story, i am a better modeler and you are an immature child who can not support his argument because the proof is right in front of you.
Actually, 818, if you weren't half retarded you would see that I compiled that model from a model that had a weird viewpoint (the russian legion timmy) Now, because of this distortion from the viewpoint my model looks a bit 'off' and oblong. If we were to decompile both models, then render them AS IS. Mine would rip the ****ing ball sack off of your unsmoothed piece of **** ego7.

Now, on to the boxiness. My ego6 is boxy because ego 6's are ****ING BOXY. They aren't smooth like an ego 7. Now, go back in your ****ing cave and mind your own business. This isn't your place.
Shocktechballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:49 PM #113
4991V35 (Banned)
 
4991V35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Yeah 818, GO BACK TO COLLEGE! You don't belong here because this is obviously a daycare centre.

P.S. Double posting makes the point twice as valid.
4991V35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:49 PM #114
visionballer05
 
 
visionballer05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Atlanta
visionballer05 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4991V35 View Post
You weren't invited to this conversation, you ****ing annoying 13 year old.
who the **** was handing out the invitations?
__________________
CK
Classic Paintball
Old Feedback
CK
visionballer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:49 PM #115
Ionpimp3
yes, my username is gay.
 
Ionpimp3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SixOhSeven
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4991V35 View Post
You weren't invited to this conversation, you ****ing annoying 13 year old.
ouch im hurt. nice try though but im 15
Ionpimp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:50 PM #116
818
•STICKYBEAR•
 
818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Los angeles, California
818 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionballer05 View Post
may we have an image of the back of the ram sleeve of an 06 ego?
images.google.com

also
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionballer05 View Post
i love how you think you can have a word in something that you know nothing of. that **** is hard and you dont do anything attributing to dpb. so please stfu and dont critic ppl's work you ****ing tard
don't become a hypocrite
__________________
[818-productions.com] | [mastersconi.com]
"Originally posted by Capt Planit: :tup:

perm ban empireballer and the problem will be solved"
818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:51 PM #117
visionballer05
 
 
visionballer05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Atlanta
visionballer05 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4991V35 View Post
Yeah 818, GO BACK TO COLLEGE! You don't belong here because this is obviously a daycare centre.

P.S. Double posting makes the point twice as valid.
he said nothing of college n00b
__________________
CK
Classic Paintball
Old Feedback
CK
visionballer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:54 PM #118
visionballer05
 
 
visionballer05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Atlanta
visionballer05 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 818 View Post
images.google.com

also


don't become a hypocrite
how am i "becoming" one
__________________
CK
Classic Paintball
Old Feedback
CK
visionballer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:55 PM #119
Shocktechballer (Banned)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Key West, FL.

Nuff' said.
Shocktechballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:57 PM #120
p8ntballrr101
GOML GOML GOML GOML GOML
 
p8ntballrr101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: VA
I never knew 07 egos had bazooka barrels..
__________________
I put this together for all of my friends to watch, great slideshow via livestream, check it out, great pics of PB'ing, let me know what you think!! http://www.share-screen.org/anonib-archive/
p8ntballrr101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:29 PM #121
b4nn3d (Banned)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quitmann aren't you in college for 3-d/modeling? how many year(s) have you been there? Because I'm pretty sure shocktech is almost half you're age and you're showing nothing that is amazingly greater then his 06 ego, that you are trying to "show" up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 818 View Post

A++ skinning to whoever btw
b4nn3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:30 PM #122
4991V35 (Banned)
 
4991V35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
I never knew 06 egos came with miniature hoppers and barrels and a 90* frame.

Guess we learn something new every day.
4991V35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:32 PM #123
Ionpimp3
yes, my username is gay.
 
Ionpimp3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SixOhSeven
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4991V35 View Post
I never knew 06 egos came with miniature hoppers and barrels and a 90* frame.

Guess we learn something new every day.
yeah cause shocktechs ego looks like that. you ****ing moron
Ionpimp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:40 PM #124
4991V35 (Banned)
 
4991V35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
it does, you ****ing moron. The hopper should be longer than the body. Why don't you just shut the **** up.
4991V35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:45 PM #125
p8ntballrr101
GOML GOML GOML GOML GOML
 
p8ntballrr101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: VA
Ives you keep trying to insult people and just fail more and more. Honestly you really dont have a role in this convo at all. Just stop posting....

EDIT: LOL hopper is supposed to be longer than the body. LOL really. Id like to see a picture of a gun like that other than maybe a mini. And plus if your trying to "defend" quittman more you just failed again. Look at his 07 the hopper definately isnt longer than the body. And Shocktechs ego is farther away in the first screenshot. The hoppers are exactly the same size except quittmans has a speedfeed.
__________________
I put this together for all of my friends to watch, great slideshow via livestream, check it out, great pics of PB'ing, let me know what you think!! http://www.share-screen.org/anonib-archive/

Last edited by p8ntballrr101 : 12-29-2007 at 04:48 PM.
p8ntballrr101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:49 PM #126
4991V35 (Banned)
 
4991V35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Maybe you thought something else. I never said the hopper should be longer than the gun when it is on the gun, but if the hopper we're off the gun, the hopper should be longer.
4991V35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump