Old 09-20-2006, 11:34 PM #1
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
Rules and Warning ~EVERYONE PLEASE READ ~

DO NOT REQUEST SERVICES - This section is not meant to be used to request services. If you want advice on which machine shop may be able to do a particular job, fine. But, don't make threads requesting services. We have a "Want to Buy" section. If threads like that belong anywhere on PBN, it is there.

NO VAGUE "TELL ME WHAT TO DO" THREADS - Please refrain from threads like: "I am going to make a marker from scratch, where do I start?" or "I'm gonna turn my spyder into a pistol..will it work?". If you have to ask that question you are YEARS from being able to produce your own marker. Do some research. If you do take it seriously and actually do your homework you will come to a point where you realize how stupid and pointless a thread like that really is. If you need help on a project, ask away. That is what this forum is for. But at least try to do a little on your own. No one wants to spoonfeed information to someone who is to lazy to do a little homework. If you can't even figure out if the gun could work I doubt you have the skills to build it.

DON'T EXPECT TO BE SPOONFED INFORMATION - I will delete threads like THIS. At least attempt a google search or a PBN search before making a thread about something that's so easy to figure out on your own.

These are Voided Warranty specific rules. More may be added at any time so check back often. Of course, all of PBN's normal rules still apply here as well.

Last edited by JoshGrrrr : 07-05-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:39 AM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Just in case you didn't read the Terms of Service when you signed up:

The information provided on this website is not intended to be professional, legal, medical or expert advice, but merely conveys general information that may, or may not be related to paintball and paintball safety issues commonly encountered. This information is not intended to create any legal relationship between this website, posters on this website, PbNationŽ LLC or any other user of this website. Neither the transmission nor receipt of these website materials will create a relationship between sender and receiver.

The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of the information at this website or at any other website to which this site is linked.

You should not act or rely on any information at this website without seeking the advice of an professional.

THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND PbNationŽ LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.

THE PbNationŽ, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE.

Again, If you do not accept the Terms of Use, you are directed to discontinue accessing or otherwise using the Website or any materials obtained from it.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:46 PM #3
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
Please read that carefully. When you machine a marker you run the risk of removing metal that may have been there for a reason. When you "bake" a marker you could change the temper of the aluminum and weaken it. When you do home anodizing you can damage a marker. With any mod you do please keep in mind that not only do you run the risk of ruining your marker, you run the risk of making it unsafe. Please consult a professional before modding your marker and please use proper safety precautions if you decide to through with it.
Closed Thread