ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-21-2007, 10:37 AM #1
DSSPaintball
El Duque

DSSPaintball supports Team VICIOUS
Vicious/DSS 2008 Tryout Information

Our DSS organization is holding tryouts for the 2008 season. We are looking for players to join VICIOUS, which will be playing D1/Open X-Ball, and DSSP8NTBALL.COM which will be playing D3 X-Ball. We are a very strong organization with a focus on player development and success on the field. In 2006 we were the PSP D3 X-Ball series champions. In 2007 we continued our success by being the PSP D2 X-Ball series champions.

We offer a unique combination of a well run strictly business organization in a family orientated environment. We have a multi-year plan for our organization and are looking for dedicated players.

Tryouts will be January 19th and 20th, 2008. They will be held at Metro Paintball Games, 20595 McPherson Ave, Council Bluffs, IA 51053. You will need to pay for your field fees and paint. The field fee is $20 which gets you in for both days. Paint will be $45 per case cash only. The hours of the tryouts will be Saturday 5 pm till midnight and Sunday 7 am till noon.

What we expect from you:

Paintball must be one of your top priorities

Practice at least once a week with multiple practices per week before events

At least two practices a month with the team during the PSP season (Travel will be at your expense)

Financial ability to pay your share – We have sponsors, but no one plays for free

Sign and adhere to the team code of conduct which covers equipment, sponsorship, and personal behavior

What you will get from us:

We will provide you with the ability to become a better player and take your paintball experience to a higher level

A strong organization that will be at work coordinating practices, events, managing travel and doing whatever we can do to better the team

Professional level coaching and training. Greg Pauley is our head coach. Some of you may know Greg, but you may not know that Greg is responsible for finding and training a number of players currently playing in the pro levels of paintball today

Team scholarship program for players

100% reinvestment of all team winnings back into the organization directly used to lower players costs

The chance to be part of the best organization in paintball. Everyone involved in our organization is 100% dedicated to the growth of paintball. If you don’t love it, you shouldn’t be part of our organization

If you would like to try out you will need to provide the following information:

Name, address, phone #, email address, age, APPA id number, any personal sponsorship information

Experience including tournaments played and team names

You can PM me with the info, or email it to:

cbortol@discountspecialtysports.com or DSSGP@aol.com

If you choose to email, please make sure you put the word “Paintball” in the subject line. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will respond quickly to everyone.

Thank You,

VICIOUS and DSS
DSSPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2007, 04:08 PM #2
downfallxs

i will be there
downfallxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:18 PM #3
**GP**
G.I. Sportz

**GP** works for a Paintball manufacturer
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
**GP** is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
**GP** is Boss
If you have not sent an email in to save yourself a spot you need to ASAP. We are only going to be looking at about 40 to 50 players max, and we are at 34 now. Brock Jolliff, Alex Goldman, Drew Tempelton and it looks like Todd Martinez will also be there to help look at the players. They will also be running drills and playing.

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

G.I. Sportz Imperial paintballs the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE"
**GP** is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups