Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2007, 10:22 AM #22
Hk FoR lIfE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibunkernoobs View Post
CLP $55 > Grindhouse $60.
turf > kitty litter
NPPL and/or PSP layout > just xball

hmm.. I'll let you decide for yourelf.

OMG Louie can even figure this one out lol


LOUIE JOHNSON
_____________________
MWtk
CCP kids
clp.com
Hk FoR lIfE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2007, 10:26 AM #23
Hk FoR lIfE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom104 View Post
streetball: the love of playing paintball with all your friends. play for just the love of paintball.

not your definition. thats just straight up n00b ball.

btw. that "foreigner" would **** on you any day at the field.
my def of street ball is watching black people play basketball outside on black tops with chian nets and drinking 40s

Louie johnson
------------------------
clp.com
ccpkids
thekids
Hk FoR lIfE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:20 PM #24
4leaf4life
WHAMMY
 
4leaf4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Illinois
4leaf4life is a Professional paintball player
4leaf4life works for a Paintball manufacturer
4leaf4life plays in the PSP
4leaf4life posts videos on PbNation
4leaf4life plays in the APPA Pro division
4leaf4life is Legendary
4leaf4life supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibunkernoobs View Post
CLP $55 > Grindhouse $60.
turf > kitty litter
NPPL and/or PSP layout > just xball

hmm.. I'll let you decide for yourelf.

I have no idea where you came up with $60 to play at The Grindhouse, but thats way off.

$25 to get in and byop any fill. The average rec player might not be able to get discounts on paint, but I'll bet my DM7 anyone of you who have posted in this thread have some way of getting paint at a discounted price.

If anything that makes it an even trade. ( I'm saying the average case of paint will cost you $30)

When is comes to the flooring either one works for me. When I play paintball it mostly consists of being outside on dirt, so the Grindhouse flooring suits me fine. Then again this "kitty litter" your talking about would leave me totally disgusted and I probably would not play there. I hate cats...

As for layouts....its a DRILL FIELD...this has beeen stated in every post about The Grindhouse. You go there to drill and work on your skills. Meaning 1v1 2v2 snap shooting and so on.

Altogether I'll let you decide for yourself as well.

Info about The Grindhouse can be found at: http://www.thebadlandz.com
4leaf4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:56 PM #25
Hk FoR lIfE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4leaf4life View Post
I have no idea where you came up with $60 to play at The Grindhouse, but thats way off.

$25 to get in and byop any fill. The average rec player might not be able to get discounts on paint, but I'll bet my DM7 anyone of you who have posted in this thread have some way of getting paint at a discounted price.

If anything that makes it an even trade. ( I'm saying the average case of paint will cost you $30)

When is comes to the flooring either one works for me. When I play paintball it mostly consists of being outside on dirt, so the Grindhouse flooring suits me fine. Then again this "kitty litter" your talking about would leave me totally disgusted and I probably would not play there. I hate cats...

As for layouts....its a DRILL FIELD...this has beeen stated in every post about The Grindhouse. You go there to drill and work on your skills. Meaning 1v1 2v2 snap shooting and so on.

Altogether I'll let you decide for yourself as well.

Info about The Grindhouse can be found at: http://www.thebadlandz.com
Well whoever you are it is about $60 if not more cause it also says for walk on players its $29.99 for entry then like you said the avrege case is $30 but realy thats not avrage at all because i just got off the phone with bbt and they said the cheepest paintballs they have are $36 plus tax.

So now i bet you my gun that it coast atlest $60 dollars for the "average player" if you byop to the grind house.

LouieJohnson
______________________
the kids
ccp kids
clp.com
Hk FoR lIfE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:11 PM #26
4leaf4life
WHAMMY
 
4leaf4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Illinois
4leaf4life is a Professional paintball player
4leaf4life works for a Paintball manufacturer
4leaf4life plays in the PSP
4leaf4life posts videos on PbNation
4leaf4life plays in the APPA Pro division
4leaf4life is Legendary
4leaf4life supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk FoR lIfE View Post
Well whoever you are it is about $60 if not more cause it also says for walk on players its $29.99 for entry then like you said the avrege case is $30 but realy thats not avrage at all because i just got off the phone with bbt and they said the cheepest paintballs they have are $36 plus tax.

So now i bet you my gun that it coast atlest $60 dollars for the "average player" if you byop to the grind house.

LouieJohnson

______________________
the kids
ccp kids
clp.com

Ok well then if were talking about walk on players it's $80 a case at CLP plus another $15 to get in with air. Then theres renting guns. http://www.chicagoland-paintball.com/pricing.html.

Team practice is $25 to get in, byop at The Grindhouse.

You need to specifiy what group of players your talking about.

I am talking about TEAM PRACTICE. Your prices you wrote in are for TEAM PRACTICE.

When is comes down to it, it is cheaper to play at The Grindhouse for walk on players.

So I will agree with you and say that yes it probably will cost the "average walk-on player" $60 to play at The Grindhouse. This too is also only if they are not registered with The Badlandz and come at non- TEAM PRACTICE hours.

If they are registered with The Badlandz and/or come at TEAM PRACTICE hours it will cost less then $60.


Turn that around to CLP and it will cost them close $100.

My agruement in this thread is done. Our talk is already way off topic. Again info on The Grindhouse can be found at thebadlandz.com

If you wish to talk to me further about this you can find me at The Grindhouse on Thursday nights and Saturday and Sunday mornings. If you really want I'll come to CLP.

Nick Slowiak

Last edited by 4leaf4life : 12-19-2007 at 04:21 PM.
4leaf4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:22 PM #27
Jeenyus^
999cc
 
Jeenyus^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
This thread is now closed.
Thank you,

Good bye.
__________________
Pollo Vagabundo
Jeenyus^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:27 PM #28
ibunkernoobs
destroy.
 
ibunkernoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
holy hotcakes an E-Fight!
ibunkernoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:48 PM #29
pntballer27 v2.0
Eric Siziz
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
pntballer27 v2.0 plays in the PSP
pntballer27 v2.0 plays in the APPA D5 division
and someone that isnt a mod tried to close the thread
__________________
Thrash Inc.
ChicagolandPB
pntballer27 v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:35 PM #30
PBMFACTORY23
Cougar Hunter
 
PBMFACTORY23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Woodridge, IL
PBMFACTORY23 plays in the PSP
PBMFACTORY23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PBMFACTORY23 plays in the APPA D5 division
jeez. all this bcuz someone asked for places to play in chitown? wow. be calm children
PBMFACTORY23 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump