ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-17-2007, 12:29 PM #22
gooseboy

Thats awsome.. cant wait.
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2007, 03:32 PM #23
Contract_Killa07
HoOlIgAnZ pAiNtBaLl

If you need help with clearing that area Skinny just lmk...and i can help as much as my work schedule provides!
Old 11-24-2007, 11:06 PM #24
Christhetopher

has been a member for 10 years
Xdren is trying to expand to the Norman OKC area they are just looking for the location and making sure there new field is going to take off alright.
Christhetopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:24 AM #25
dakid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christhetopher View Post
Xdren is trying to expand to the Norman OKC area they are just looking for the location and making sure there new field is going to take off alright.
god norman needs a feild.

and that would be amazing they would have my buisiness
dakid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:17 PM #26
Oierin (Banned)

Oklahoma as well as much of the rest of the country is lost when it comes to fields and what players want ... I say this because Ive played all over Cali from SD to LA... Ive played at Vegas at the home of Vegas Heat ... Ive played in AZ at 23pbs home of ASU and the One up Kids ... Im currently playing here on the East coast where its how high can I make a box of paint and I have no idea how to run a PB field and no lie when I say this but a case of white box goes for 60+ dollars ... I worked at Adventure for a long time while I was on leave and I love indoor ... If you get the chance go to Wichita, Kansas and there is a indoor place unlike anything else out there ... But back to what I was saying a field needs to have enough space to be always changing and who cares if its close quarters thats why you have a reffing staff that is properly trained and that separates players but ability's ... I love indoor cause I don't have to worry about the weather ... Im going to play no matter what ... I think that its great you want to go indoor ... Look at NPPL there going the same way playing inside as well (Newest issue of Splat) Best of luck man
Oierin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:53 PM #27
sundog99
www.oklahomapaintball.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contract_Killa07 View Post
If you need help with clearing that area Skinny just lmk...and i can help as much as my work schedule provides!

Would love the help, just give me a call at the shop. & who is this?

new fields should be up soon!! remember 3 man tourney Dec. 9th

S
405 936 0606
Invert Dye Proto V-force GXG Flurry Karnage CP NXE Eclipse Redz New Designs Ninja Crossfire Pure Energy Valken JT Tiberius Kingman Tippmann Smart Parts BT Empire APP Virtue Speed Feed Extreme Rage Tech T Raven Viewloader Shocktech Trinity V-tac ACI Sandana Der Der Monkey with a gun PB fashion Spec Ops Be-oranged Exalt Ronin Hybrid AGD Lapco Condor Products Red Rock Gear.... pick one & do it well! Strictly Paintball :D
sundog99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:11 PM #28
ekdkdk1

I think everyone who has ever played paintball has had these thoughts. unfortunately most of us are just poor. and the reality is we could not afford it if we wanted to. the reason there are so many paintball fields outside the okc area and not in the metro area. is taxes. insurance. property value=rent..you can get twice as much building opening a shop on the outskirts of okc.

but to give a indoor place a real chance i think you are right on the money. although serving beer and paintballing seems to be a dangerous combo for a business. but a restraunt serving food. with a nice pro shop. music. you create a hangout spot that is just not totally dependent on the money took in on the field then it could have a chance.

I know we have a group of about 20 solid players that would like to play an indoor field from time to time. but like it was stated before we also like diversity. but we would be more than happy to help out any way possible as far as promoting playing. etc.etc..

if you decide to do it. best of luck to you
ekdkdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups