ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-05-2007, 12:57 PM #22
EZD
Playing since 1986

Annual Supporting Member
EZD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
EZD supports Bob Gurnsey
I've been to OK DDAY for two year in a row now (2006-2007).

Last year I rented a bus and bought 20 Entry fees and then gave most of them them away as prizes at my Giant Big Game the week before DDAY. Free ride there and back and Free Entry into DDAY.

I am thinking of giving away free OK DDay entries again this year at the GBGXIV but I do NOT think I will be renting a bus again. Ride and gas will be up to each winner.

I had a great time both years! But last year the HP Air system was very bad and from 11am to the end of the game I never got filled over 2800psi (4500 bottle) and had to wait in a very long line each time. Made for a lot of walking back to the deadbox. I know they will have this problem fix for 2008.

Darrin
For anyone that does not know me.
I own - Splat Tag, Inc. in Hudson, WI
Splat Tag runs the Giant Big Game each June the week before the OK DDAY game.
www.splattag.com
www.giantgame.com
www.junglerumble.com

Last edited by EZD : 12-09-2007 at 01:57 AM.
EZD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2007, 11:52 PM #23
716XO

Exclamation

There is a car pool leaving from SW MN on June 10 if anyone is interested you can contact me. Also I am the XO of the 716th Infanterie Division and I am looking for a few more good men, women, teams or individuals. we have 3 regiments in our division each tasked with different things. if you think you are interested in going to DDay and/or would be interested in carpooling wiht a bunch of Axis players, you can pm me here, or I am mustangman on www.ddayadventure park.com as well as www.mnrat.net. I currently have 21 committed MN players in my regiment, and i would love to have some more.
716XO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:20 PM #24
STPPaintballer

yea man me and my team are goin down in june to play. We usually play tourny speedball but we heard it was crazy fun and decided to check it out.
STPPaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:29 PM #25
blackmagic71

I just registered a friend and I for the 352nd about 5min ago
blackmagic71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:47 AM #26
MNSaint

Carpool (OK DDay 08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 716XO View Post
There is a car pool leaving from SW MN on June 10 if anyone is interested you can contact me. Also I am the XO of the 716th Infanterie Division and I am looking for a few more good men, women, teams or individuals. we have 3 regiments in our division each tasked with different things. if you think you are interested in going to DDay and/or would be interested in carpooling wiht a bunch of Axis players, you can pm me here, or I am mustangman on www.ddayadventure park.com as well as www.mnrat.net. I currently have 21 committed MN players in my regiment, and i would love to have some more.
Sent pm.

Last edited by MNSaint : 12-14-2007 at 12:48 AM. Reason: meant as a pm
MNSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups