Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbgamer16 View Post
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2463914

this has to be another eblack scam thread
yall check it out and lmk what u think
the gun has the exact same pics and everything
althouggh he claims eblack stole his pics
even though eblacks thread came out a month before his..
DUDE THIS GUN IS MINE, HE STOLE MY PICS, U KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I REPOSTED??, I"VE BEEN SELLING THIS GUN FOR MONTHS. EBLACK IS A *******, THE GUN DOESNT EVEN HAVE A VIRTUE IN IT LIKE HE SAID..

LIKE I SAID U WANT PROOF THAT THIS GUN IS MINE AND IS IN MY POSSESSION??, I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU.

I WILL MAKE A VIDEO SHOWING YOU GUN AND MY BEAUTIFUL WOOD FLOOR THAT IS IN THE PICTURE.

WHY DO YOU THINK MY PRICE IS ACTUALLY REALISTIC??

I FEEL BAD FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT GOT SCAMMED, CUZ EBLACK IS A TRUE RETARD, THAT GUN IS MINE!!!! I HAVE THIS GUN POSTED ON ABOUT 6 DIFFERNT FORUMS. IT IS EASILY POSSIBLE THAT HE COULD OF TAKEN MY PICS FROM ANOTHER FORUM AND POSTED IT ON THE NATION.

SO SERIOUSLY QUIT FLAMING ME IN MY SALE THREAD, SAYING IM A SCAMMER, AND SCARING AWAY POSSIBLE CUSTOMERS!!!!
surge908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2007, 08:32 PM #23
surge908

and u think that his thread is older than mine??? just wait, when i find i'll give you link that will prove i had this gun posted for sale way before "eblack-the-***"
Old 12-08-2007, 09:27 AM #24
ThrowNpaint
Shootin Blankz

eh . . .. surge theres not much you can do to prove it. Eblack could've had the gun and the hardwood floors . . . So one quit typing in all capz, its annoying as **** and 2 if you aren't Eblack then you need to get the mods to do something if anything can be done. For someone to have as many accounts on the forums, the kid needs therapy. I think on the nation if you get banned for anything they need to ban your IP address not your silly account.
ThrowNpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:46 AM #25
surge908

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowNpaint View Post
eh . . .. surge theres not much you can do to prove it. Eblack could've had the gun and the hardwood floors . . . So one quit typing in all capz, its annoying as **** and 2 if you aren't Eblack then you need to get the mods to do something if anything can be done. For someone to have as many accounts on the forums, the kid needs therapy. I think on the nation if you get banned for anything they need to ban your IP address not your silly account.

---------------

Last edited by surge908 : 12-08-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:10 AM #26
ThrowNpaint
Shootin Blankz

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge908 View Post
your a NOOB......
well put.. you should get 3 golden stars and a note sent home to your mother telling her what a great child she has.. grow up..
Old 12-08-2007, 10:14 AM #27
surge908

E black mentioned he was poor in his thread. I am not poor

and also trust me eblack doesnt have hardwood floor atleast not as hot as mine..

heres some pics of my equpiment and action pics from the past two years of me.. now my setup and equoiment is completely differnt but w/e.....

Last edited by surge908 : 12-08-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:25 AM #28
surge908

Quote:
well put.. you should get 3 golden stars and a note sent home to your mother telling her what a great child she has.. grow up..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by surge908 : 12-08-2007 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:28 AM #29
surge908

Quote:

I only have 1 account on each forum, I dont even know who the f eblack is until in my pmr sale thread like 5 ppl started flaming that i am a e-black on a differnt account.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:42 AM #30
ThrowNpaint
Shootin Blankz

hey man I wasn't accusing of being a scammer. I never even mentioned your name and said you were a scammer. . . why are you jumping to conclusions? As far as your floors go .. yeah they're pretty nice, look kinda like mine. Nice equipment as well. But nah man I never called you a scammer I just said stating that you have hardwood floors isn't a way to excuse yourself from a topic that even if you aren't directly involved, it look slike this eblack guy involved you. So you got a rep on the nation and some buster is trying to spoil it for ya by ripping your pics. Maybe it's just me.. but I'd do something about it before no one will do buisness with ya.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:51 AM #31
surge908

Quote:
hey man I wasn't accusing of being a scammer. I never even mentioned your name and said you were a scammer. . . why are you jumping to conclusions? As far as your floors go .. yeah they're pretty nice, look kinda like mine. Nice equipment as well. But nah man I never called you a scammer I just said stating that you have hardwood floors isn't a way to excuse yourself from a topic that even if you aren't directly involved, it look slike this eblack guy involved you. So you got a rep on the nation and some buster is trying to spoil it for ya by ripping your pics. Maybe it's just me.. but I'd do something about it before no one will do buisness with ya.
oh ok, well yea thats exactly how it is i cant sell anything and will possibly get banned cuz of eblack
Old 12-08-2007, 11:39 AM #32
surge908

pbgamer you need to understand that eblack didnt scam you by selling this gun to someone else. He scammed you for fun. HE NEVER HAD THIS GUN!!!!! I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD BUT IT IS MY GUN AND I AM NOT EBLACK.

BUT WHATEVER, IDC, YOUR ONLY WASTING MY TIME>
Old 12-08-2007, 07:47 PM #33
klr650r

surge908 is Legit...Don't flame his threads.

However Eblack will strike again unless we stop him...he's done this once a month for a while now. We need an IP ban or a location on him. I'd really like for the cops to dig deeper on this. It seems I might be getting my money back, but its still not enough for me.

If an admin or mod sees this please PM me,Thanks.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:20 PM #34
jamesbobob
www.paintballshowcase.com

I called that number (the one that klr650r posted) just to see what would happen. Some old guy picked up (maybe his dad). I asked for Tim and the man said I had the wrong number. Have any of you guys tried calling the number? Also, you said you dont have his address?
jamesbobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:26 PM #35
pbgamer16
Tony [Loaded]

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge908 View Post
pbgamer you need to understand that eblack didnt scam you by selling this gun to someone else. He scammed you for fun. HE NEVER HAD THIS GUN!!!!! I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD BUT IT IS MY GUN AND I AM NOT EBLACK.

BUT WHATEVER, IDC, YOUR ONLY WASTING MY TIME>

i never said u were eblack
i said eblack uses the same pics
the same thread style
and has basicly no feedback
making u a potential canidate as another one of eblacks threads
now like i alreadys aid in an earlier message if u arent eblack and by some chance u have had ur pics stolen then my bad
and i'm sry for posting int he first place..
but u have to give me the benefit of the doubt that the threads do look similar enough to raise suspicion form my part..
so if u r a legit seller as u have said
good luck to u and sry for flaming

i will repost this message in ur thread for the gun so all possible buyers can see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klr650r View Post
surge908 is Legit...Don't flame his threads.

However Eblack will strike again unless we stop him...he's done this once a month for a while now. We need an IP ban or a location on him. I'd really like for the cops to dig deeper on this. It seems I might be getting my money back, but its still not enough for me.

If an admin or mod sees this please PM me,Thanks.

i agree
we need an Ip address
how are u getting ur money back..
oh and about the reciept thing it wont let me copy in paste it from a secure site to an email
or some **** liek that
so to view the reciept u have to go to ur paypal and click ont he part that says u sent funds and it will pull it up as a recount of ur payment
Old 12-08-2007, 09:32 PM #36
pbgamer16
Tony [Loaded]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbobob View Post
I called that number (the one that klr650r posted) just to see what would happen. Some old guy picked up (maybe his dad). I asked for Tim and the man said I had the wrong number. Have any of you guys tried calling the number? Also, you said you dont have his address?
i have tried the number but it didnt got hrough for me..
no we dont have the address
Old 12-10-2007, 08:15 PM #37
klr650r

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbobob View Post
I have the address that goes with that phone number but, I think he just 411ed his made up name for the deal, and gave me that info. Thats why I thought he was legit, I checked pretty much everything. But I should have called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbgamer16 View Post
so to view the receipt u have to go to ur paypal and click ont he part that says u sent funds and it will pull it up as a recount of ur payment
Still don't see his info , I don't know why.
But if you got the info that he was in Poplarville, MS. Theres only one Eades familly listed there under Eades, Stephanie H & Hope.
Address is 105 Maple St, Poplarville, MS 39470-4225
Phone number is (601) 795-2029

I'd call but I don't have the time right now, right in the middle of exams here.

And I may be able to get my money back, going through the chargeback process now. Same thing as the did not receive crap we filled with paypal, except my credit card is doing all the work. They have more push then I do.
Because paypal had to have the guys credit card and address information to register him. You can't just run away from that info. If you don't pay your credit card these guys will hunt you down. So I'm thinking paypal is just highly lazy and frankly just don't care. The chargeback is just our way of getting them off there fat *****. (Thats the way I see it, correct me if I'm wrong)

But getting the $$ back will not be enough for me, I'd love to see this guy pay . and be IP banned.