Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-10-2007, 01:55 AM #1
Egress28
Rapid Intervention

Need to fill roster for 2008 CFOA 5man Rookie Div.

Calling all players; My name is Josh Thornton and I'm the founder and Captain of Carolina Xtreme. I started this team before joining the military in 2003 and got moved to Fort Bragg, NC. I played for Rapid Intervention, Freedom Warriors,the Fayetteville Fatal Bunnies and now Carolina Xtreme. I've been playing paintball since 1998 and I've been competing in tournaments since 2002. The team Has move to Mayodan, NC and we are looking for experienced players to fill out our rosters. Tourny experienced players are encouraged but any player over 16 is welcome to reply for the oppertunity to tryout. We will be playing out of PBC Greensboro now that we are moved in and settled. We are looking for 12 players for now to 5-man CFOA. Our goal is to compete in CFOA for the 1008 season and work our way up from there. Do to the travel obligations anyone under 15 years of age need not apply, 16-17 year olds can be a part of the team and practice but will not play in tournaments until the whole team decides you are ready. To be considered for tryouts, the following must be fill out completely.

Name:

Prior Teams:

Contact Info:

Years playing:

Tournaments you have attended:

Detailed Paintball History:

Position:

List of gear:

If your interested then please PM me with the information above or you can reach me at Egress28@yahoo.com or on Myspace at www.myspace.com/egress28 and hopefully we can fill the roster quickly and get to work.
Egress28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2007, 01:05 PM #2
pyromaniacs1
RIP 1016

pyromaniacs1 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Do you guys intend on playing the full 2008 season as a dedicated team? How often will you be expecting the full team to make practices? Once a month? Twice a month? Every weekend? I'm quite interested, as I have been wanting to play CFOA in 2008..

(You saw the info..)

Last edited by pyromaniacs1 : 12-10-2007 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Got your PM
pyromaniacs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:14 PM #3
RipShocker8989

Interested. I will be sending you a pm shortly with my info.
Trauma Fan #834
ASU
Ne Hurricanes Fan Club#325
Gun sale-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2492525
RipShocker8989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:18 PM #4
smartparts786
wilsonnnnn

has been a member for 10 years
smartparts786 plays in the PSP
smartparts786 plays in the MiLP
smartparts786 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromaniacs1 View Post
Do you guys intend on playing the full 2008 season as a dedicated team? How often will you be expecting the full team to make practices? Once a month? Twice a month? Every weekend? I'm quite interested, as I have been wanting to play CFOA in 2008..

Name is Stephen Wright, 17, St. Pauls, NC. Previous "competition" teams I played for were 910 Syndicate and Port City Prodigy. You can contact me via PM or e-mail (stewright12@aol.com or wright.stephenkp@gmail.com) for now. I've been playng for about 5 years, now and have only played in 2 sanctioned tournaments. A detailed history of my paintball experience started when I was quite young and my brother and his friends used to play on KWHS football field (totally illegal, I don't endorse such activities). Years later, my friends and I attended Black River--our first time at a local field; we got stomped. We played aout once a month for a while, and decided to play or first tournament--the PBC 3-man--as 910 Syndicate. We overestimated ourselves and got totally crushed. Early, last year, we met some guys that had more skill than us, and pretty much flew under their wing to learn. 910 Syndicate disperssed, and a few of us continued to play every weekend, at Patriot, with those guys. Eventually, myself, one of those guys (Sean) and another fellah from Wilmington entere another PBC 3-man. The heat was horrible, and we ended up playing 2-on-3 for 4 of our 6 preliminary games; so that didn't end well, either. I play anywhere, but I'm small, so I generally am placed toward the mid or front. I have tons of gear, which is all for sale, so I can make room for new stuff. Currently, I have Profilers, Proflexes, Proto Switches, Flex8's, a few different pairs of pants, some longsleeves and a efw jersies, a Halo, ACI 68/45 tank, Alias, DM4, Strange Shocker...if there's any specific gear you really need to know about, let me know and I'll take an inventory..

well im glad i now know your life story

KENNESAW STATE PAINTBALL
smartparts786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:25 PM #5
RipShocker8989

Quote:

Name is Stephen Wright, 17, St. Pauls, NC. Previous "competition" teams I played for were 910 Syndicate and Port City Prodigy. You can contact me via PM or e-mail (stewright12@aol.com or wright.stephenkp@gmail.com) for now. I've been playng for about 5 years, now and have only played in 2 sanctioned tournaments. A detailed history of my paintball experience started when I was quite young and my brother and his friends used to play on KWHS football field (totally illegal, I don't endorse such activities). Years later, my friends and I attended Black River--our first time at a local field; we got stomped. We played aout once a month for a while, and decided to play or first tournament--the PBC 3-man--as 910 Syndicate. We overestimated ourselves and got totally crushed. Early, last year, we met some guys that had more skill than us, and pretty much flew under their wing to learn. 910 Syndicate disperssed, and a few of us continued to play every weekend, at Patriot, with those guys. Eventually, myself, one of those guys (Sean) and another fellah from Wilmington entere another PBC 3-man. The heat was horrible, and we ended up playing 2-on-3 for 4 of our 6 preliminary games; so that didn't end well, either. I play anywhere, but I'm small, so I generally am placed toward the mid or front. I have tons of gear, which is all for sale, so I can make room for new stuff. Currently, I have Profilers, Proflexes, Proto Switches, Flex8's, a few different pairs of pants, some longsleeves and a efw jersies, a Halo, ACI 68/45 tank, Alias, DM4, Strange Shocker...if there's any specific gear you really need to know about, let me know and I'll take an inventory..
send pm next time...
Trauma Fan #834
ASU
Old 12-10-2007, 02:42 PM #6
BaGz
teach

Quote:

Do you enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dining?
APPA
BaGz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:48 PM #7
Egress28
Rapid Intervention

Sponsorship

This just in, Carolina Xtreme will have a big time PB Company on board as a Sponsor for the entire 2008 CFOA Season.

More info about this will be disclosed at the tryouts which will be the first or second weekend in Janurary. hope to see all of you there.
Egress28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:15 PM #8
pyromaniacs1
RIP 1016

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartparts786 View Post
well im glad i now know your life story
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipShocker8989 View Post
send pm next time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaGz View Post
Do you enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dining?
My mistake, gentlemen.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:38 PM #9
RipShocker8989

Quote:
My mistake, gentlemen.
No problem, not trying to bash you or anything i was just making a suggestion. You thinking of trying out?
Trauma Fan #834
ASU
Old 12-10-2007, 05:42 PM #10
pyromaniacs1
RIP 1016

Indeed, I am planning on it.

I edited my first post, as he has seen the info he needed and can PM me for it for future reference..if you'd be kind enough to edit the quote, I'd greatly appreciate it. If not, six is one, a half-dozen is another...it's just a thing.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:25 PM #11
Jake Deesnutz
you know me

pming