Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-08-2002, 06:01 AM #1
LilSnoopy
*J-Bow*

has been a member for 10 years
Team Carnage Tryouts (GA)

Ok guys you wanted info so here it is

Feb. 17th Team Carnage will be out at Arkenstone Paintball playing Hi-Tech walk on. it will be as if you were playing out there on any Sun. normal Field Fee, Air, and FPO. If we have enough show maybe we will split to our own group. If you will email me at Toric@carnagepaintball.com and tell me you will be there I will get a count and get a seprate group for us ahead of time, but this is how it will work....

Anybody trying out for the team need to find Matt, Colby or myself, we will need to get your name, email and or phone number so we can get ahold of you for results of the tryouts. All tryouts will play against us and for us during the day and be watched by all members of the team. Dont try to pull any crap like smooth talking and stuff like that we will be reviewing performance and attitude only for now.

After the day is done we will review and contact the ones we are intrested in within the weeks end No choices will be made that day so dont ask. Your chances of getting on the team will be graded by performance and attitude as stated before.

More info will be given to the ones we choose at that time about how the placing will play out. I will not tell how many we need because I want all to play hard and play well without pressure. But we are looking to fill holes and have a couple of stand bys.

If you have any questions feel free to email me and we will get back to you asap on that. Other than that see you Sun, have fun and good luck Come show us you have what it takes to be Carnage.

Steven
owner/Capt of
Team Carnage
www.carnagepaintball.com
Team Xtreme #1