so true austin.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 PM #317
dyepsycho
Blue Belt

has been a member for 10 years
dyepsycho owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post
I find that the best way to resolve team arguments is with pb bullets, so come sunday you can settle up.

and if you thought the refs were chumps we will be there for you to shoot sunday as well. nuff said..
That's the point, the argument was already settled at the tournament. There shouldn't be an argument, the only thing left to make is excuses.
dyepsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 PM #318
xXinpayneXx
MW

Hey dirtbag you can just leave my tank there on saturday behind the desk or something if thats cool with biggie and them? unless your coming sunday, than I can just get it from you then.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:50 PM #319
pbdan9190

pbdan9190 plays in the PSP
pbdan9190 is an NCPA player
pbdan9190 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTIVE101 View Post
WOW! i am without a computer for a few days and all this e-fighting. gotta love it.

i will stand behind any call my reffs make. so complain if you will. the simple fact is if a reff makes a call, good or bad, there is no re-play or any way to reverse it. i think ppl who complain about loosing a game over a reffs call make themself look bad in the end.

Yes the reffs do play for Stinger Factory, mostly. we will be here saturday and sunday for team practice. if you want to bring your anger over a bad call or not winning here and take it out on the reffs we will be happy to play you.
It doesn't make you look bad when the call is completely wrong. I can name two different games where I blasted the **** out of some kids that tried to stab me, I blatantly...and I mean blatantly shot them first, and you guys did **** about it. I guess it's just easier to make a call that helps your friends or the people who play there often, rather than the right call.
Klodian is still my bffl
pbdan9190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:46 PM #320
timmyfreak15 (Banned)
N-Hamm

Quote:
oh i understand what you are saying. i just paid $30 for a Karate Kid headband from 1986.

mostly i just like to tease HK kids cus it bothers them so much.
the hk kids that get bothered by that stuff aren't really hk at all. cuz thats not wut its about. im pumped to play cuz i haven't in a while. whens the next 3 man?
timmyfreak15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:49 PM #321
Klasic
TGOD

Klasic plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
oh i understand what you are saying. i just paid $30 for a Karate Kid headband from 1986.

mostly i just like to tease HK kids cus it bothers them so much.
Yeah its along those lines, lol.

But there are a lot of people who just wear Hk to look cool. Some of us though actually meet other supporters at event and they are some of the coolest people ever. I understand where you are coming from, and hopefully you understand where I am aswell.

www.nickhammonddesign.com

Best deigns. Period.

Go to pages > Portfolio to see his work!
Klasic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:25 AM #322
kewlguy53403

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdan9190 View Post
It doesn't make you look bad when the call is completely wrong. I can name two different games where I blasted the **** out of some kids that tried to stab me, I blatantly...and I mean blatantly shot them first, and you guys did **** about it. I guess it's just easier to make a call that helps your friends or the people who play there often, rather than the right call.
Sometimes the ref doesn't see the entire play in mili-seconds and they have to make some sort of call in one second and with out any replays (or e-hating ). Unfortunately for the guy that gets blasted last that call is usually both players being out. It's part of paintball and until someone comes up with a better reffing system that's what we got.

I mean, there is always MoneyBall right!?

Random Heroes
"Nothing is so exhilirating in life as to be shot at with no result" -Churchill
kewlguy53403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:13 PM #323
timmyfreak15 (Banned)
N-Hamm

moneyball sucks, has anyone watched the first video of them trying it?
timmyfreak15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:54 PM #324
pbdan9190

pbdan9190 plays in the PSP
pbdan9190 is an NCPA player
pbdan9190 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlguy53403 View Post
Sometimes the ref doesn't see the entire play in mili-seconds and they have to make some sort of call in one second and with out any replays (or e-hating ). Unfortunately for the guy that gets blasted last that call is usually both players being out. It's part of paintball and until someone comes up with a better reffing system that's what we got.

I mean, there is always MoneyBall right!?
I suppose.
Klodian is still my bffl
pbdan9190 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups