Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-20-2007, 07:29 AM #22
freddyt

freddyt plays in the PSP
freddyt is playing at Living Legends III
freddyt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
freddyt supports Team VICIOUS
ya im sorry i was just ranting cuz we just had some bad luck weve never had a problem with the reffs befor so again im sorry... mods u can delete this thread it fails
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2007, 03:38 PM #23
spydersniperFL

spydersniperFL is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Your guy doesn't know what the head tap means?

Wow, perhaps you should not be complaining about new refs, and maybe educate your new players

UF was incredibly happy with the judging, as usual, and I want to thank all of them for putting up with the antics of many teams. You guys rock, keep chugging, you really do have THE BEST tournament series in the state.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:39 PM #24
UFGator
Chomp, rawr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydersniperFL View Post
Your guy doesn't know what the head tap means?

Wow, perhaps you should not be complaining about new refs, and maybe educate your new players

UF was incredibly happy with the judging, as usual, and I want to thank all of them for putting up with the antics of many teams. You guys rock, keep chugging, you really do have THE BEST tournament series in the state.

QFT (my second account haha).

We were 4 points short of finals, being bumped out by a team we beat 96-8, and you don't hear us crying

University of Florida Paintball Team.

Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Majors FTW.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:21 PM #25
t3nacity
PBX3/TSP Photographer

t3nacity is a Paintball photographer
SPCS refs are the best there are at the local level. I hate these threads, there is just no point. It's over and done with. Practice harder so that next time your guy doesn't just trade out, but gog the other guy and stay alive. Try reffing a tournament and see for yourself how difficult it is.

Cody Larson
Old 11-21-2007, 11:34 PM #26
!zZtHeseSnickas

yes there was a lot of bogus calls/favoritism goin on at cfp.
Against 5ck i shot out the snake player then jumped in real quick and shot at right can.. snake dorito shoots a rope and bounces me in the head.. i start calling for a ref to check the side of my head. he doesnt come up to me just automatically calls me out "hand on head pointing at me" i get up walk over to him and im like where am i hit hes like, oh it went on the inside of the ear piece because i couldnt feel any paint. i confront him after the game.. i take my mask off and there is absolutely no paint whatsoever on the ear piece.. he claims to have wiped it off when in fact he never touched my head..

he cries like a *****, and goes u gonna argue with me.. ofcourse i am ***** im out

edit: this was only one ref i had a prob with.. the other ones were coo

Last edited by !zZtHeseSnickas : 11-21-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:27 AM #27
lil pimp
RockStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by !zZtHeseSnickas View Post
yes there was a lot of bogus calls/favoritism goin on at cfp.
Against 5ck i shot out the snake player then jumped in real quick and shot at right can.. snake dorito shoots a rope and bounces me in the head.. i start calling for a ref to check the side of my head. he doesnt come up to me just automatically calls me out "hand on head pointing at me" i get up walk over to him and im like where am i hit hes like, oh it went on the inside of the ear piece because i couldnt feel any paint. i confront him after the game.. i take my mask off and there is absolutely no paint whatsoever on the ear piece.. he claims to have wiped it off when in fact he never touched my head..

he cries like a *****, and goes u gonna argue with me.. ofcourse i am ***** im out

edit: this was only one ref i had a prob with.. the other ones were coo
more *****ing and moaning.... wow you kids just dont stop...
get over it thats paintball if u are going to type an entire story about what a ref did on pbnation you obviously havent been playing long enough to talk **** because it happens all the time and i would be willing to bet that it wil happen to you or someone on your team at least once every tournament whether it be a spcs or psp event. get over it and quit complaining or quit paintball.

Old``52+/0-``
Old 11-22-2007, 05:12 PM #28
TiTus owns
East Koast Kid

Wow like Cody said.....if you guys are going to complain about the reffing maybe you guys should just get good enough to where you wont have situations where the reff has to decide who won the game.

Im not saying the reffs are perfect because no reffs are perfect. No matter what call they make someone is going to yell and moan about it. Just like lil pimp said.

DYE-Jani King-PSI-Evil-LockDown-M.A.D Photography
Old 12-03-2007, 01:14 AM #29
creature38

creature38 plays in the PSP
creature38 plays in the APPA D4 division
Great job refs.... I think all of you did the best that you can.
Keep ya head up its a tough job..
Hope to see ya in next tourney do good as well...