Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-19-2007, 10:17 PM #1
crazyfrontballa

crazyfrontballa is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TX Justice League Tryouts- PSP Open Team

This is an initial heads up that TX Justice League will be having Open tryouts at Xdrenalin Zone on Sunday December 9. Next year we will be playing Open X-Ball in the PSP and it is this team that we are looking for a few more players. This is the first Sunday after Commander's Cup and should not cause any conflicts. This will be an intense tryout that will start at 9:30 and goes for most of the day. All participants will be seriously considered and given as fair a chance as possible. There will be a charge ($ 120) that will need to be paid up front to pay for the field fee, 2 cases of paint per player, and the evaluation - all proceeds going straight to help the team. Players trying out should be serious about the commitment playing at this level will take as it will require practicing essentially every weekend, taking time off for the events and also financially there is a commitment as there are shared costs beyond any sponsorships.

Pm for any details.
crazyfrontballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:50 AM #2
NotYourPsycho
is now Mrs. Cyberthug :D

Annual Supporting Member
NotYourPsycho is a Moderator
NotYourPsycho is a Supporting Member
NotYourPsycho is a Paintball photographer
NotYourPsycho is reppin' sidebar 4 life
this is going to be sick
NotYourPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:00 PM #3
yekim

Smile tx justice league tryouts

i will be there for the tryouts on sunday november 9th at xdrenalin zone. i also am an employee at xdrenalin zone. i need info on how to contact the team for more info..
yekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:24 PM #4
THE_SEAL
Omelettes and Pancakes

Hello I was with Denver Altitude when you guys practiced them before Cup. I had a great time and Im interested in trying out. However since I live in Colorado I would like to contact Wes or someone else to dicuss if its even possible for me to be on the team if I make the cut. I know Devin is out of state and Im curious how that works out. I will send you a PM as well with my contact info. Thanks

Daniel
Proto Axis and Profiler for FLEXES
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post44196730
THE_SEAL is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups