PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-22-2007, 02:58 PM #1
djballer1990

HITMAN Movie sponsors Big Games

HITMAN PAINTBALL CHALLENGE
November 10, 2007 at Warpaint Outdoor in Salem, Oregon

If you loved Hitman as a game and can’t wait for the movie, now is your chance to experience it in YOUR WORLD!

WHAT: The Hitman Paintball Challenge gives you the chance to play a themed game with scenarios pulled directly from plotlines in the upcoming HITMAN movie, in theaters November 21st.

WIN PRIZES INCLUDING:
XBOX 360s
Set of three HITMAN VIDEO GAMES
T-shirts
$100 gift cards

WHERE: Warpaint Outdoor Field, Salem, Oregon

COST: $25 Entry (Includes All Day Air and Rental if needed)
Field Paint Only - $30 per case

WHEN: Saturday, November 10, 2007

HOW: Show up to play on the designated day! Creativity is encouraged, so show up dressed the part.

GAME DAY ITINERARY

6:00 AM REGISTRATION BEGINS
8:00 AM BRIEFING
9:30AM-12:30PM GAME TIME (three one hour sessions, one objective per hour)
12:30PM-1:30PM LUNCH BREAK
1:30 PM AWARDS/GIVEAWAYS

TEAMS

The Agency Team
• Agent 47 (Team Captain) – Born and bred to be the ultimate assassin
• Nika (Supporting role) – Russian prostitute who helps 47 get to his target
• Agents – other hired assassins that come from the same genetically-engineered background as 47

The Russian Mafia
• Mikhail Belicoff (Team Captain) – Future leader of Russia, loved by his people
• Yuri Markov (Supporting role) – Head of the Russian military and supporter of Mikhail Belicoff’s coup
• FSB – Russia’s Federal Security Service, led Yuri Markhov

HITMAN PAINTBALL CHALLENGE PRIZING

• The first 100 players to show up to participate will receive a limited edition Hitman sticker and poster
• Five winners from each participating field will receive a HITMAN PRIZE PACK with a HITMAN t-shirt, poster, and other promotional items. These prizes will be given to:
o Team Captain and Supporting role from the WINNING TEAM (each of these people will be placed into the random drawing for the NATIONAL PRIZE)
o MVP from each team as voted by the team (each of these people will be placed into the random drawing for the NATIONAL PRIZE)
o Two additional players randomly selected from ALL participants (team captains and supporting roles from the winning team and MVPs are not eligible – one player cannot receive TWO of these prizes!)

• NATIONAL PRIZE – FIVE TOTAL NATIONAL PRIZES
o XBOX 360
o Set of three HITMAN games (on non-PC platform)
o $100 gift certificate to a popular retailer
o AWARDED BY RANDOM DRAWING TO:
 One Team Captain from among ALL winning teams
 One Supporting Role from among ALL winning teams
 One MVP from ALL those chosen by the winning team at each field
 One MVP from ALL those chosen by opposing team at each field
 One additional player from among ALL who participated

• ONE FIELD WILL WIN THE GRAND PRIZE of their very own ADVANCED PRIVATE SCREENING of HITMAN, plus the NATIONAL PRIZE listed above
o Winner chosen based on overall promotion of the HITMAN PAINTBALL CHALLENGE, including marketing, participation, creativity in execution of themed game, etc.
o YOU CAN HELP YOUR FIELD WIN THEIR SCREENING BY SIGNING UP TO PLAY, GETTING YOUR FRIENDS TO PLAY, BEING CREATIVE WITH YOUR COSTUMING, AND SPREADING THE WORD AROUND YOUR CITY

Fore more information, email me at staff@warpaintpb.com or go directly to our website at www.warpaintpb.com.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2007, 12:06 PM #2
jsmith1555z

cool!

i am there
Old 10-25-2007, 12:11 AM #3
Tyla

yay this will be fun.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:34 PM #4
Tyla

Everyone has to go.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:49 PM #5
Pod P1rate (Banned)

Is the game based on rec ball?

just wondering
Old 11-01-2007, 08:54 PM #6
Tyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pod P1rate View Post
Is the game based on rec ball?

just wondering
no its not
Old 11-01-2007, 08:59 PM #7
Pod P1rate (Banned)

Nice, i actually just ordered hitman grips for my marq lol
Old 11-01-2007, 09:07 PM #8
Tyla

Quote:
Nice, i actually just ordered hitman grips for my marq lol
yeah you should definaty come out and play it, also super cheap alot of good speedballers come out there alot of havok guys
Old 11-01-2007, 09:09 PM #9
Pod P1rate (Banned)

I would but i only have a permit and i live in eugene its like 1 hour and 30 mins away..

pick me up and i will
Old 11-01-2007, 09:17 PM #10
Tyla

Quote:
I would but i only have a permit and i live in eugene its like 1 hour and 30 mins away..

pick me up and i will
If i was in the area i would .
Old 11-01-2007, 10:39 PM #11
DozerLVL

I'll be coming through. . . need a ride?
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:25 PM #12
Pod P1rate (Banned)

Me?
Old 11-02-2007, 11:01 PM #13
DozerLVL

Quote:
Me?

*sigh*

yes.
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:34 PM #14
DozerLVL

Anybody else going? Can we rock PSP ramping?
Old 11-08-2007, 12:21 AM #15
Tyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DozerLVL View Post
Anybody else going? Can we rock PSP ramping?
If you can he usually will only do 15 but not sure
Old 11-08-2007, 01:43 PM #16
DozerLVL

I called yesterday. . . I got ahold of somebody. . . sounded like "Him", said a bunch of the local guys were going to Goodwills and buying cheap suits to go with the theme. . . so far all I've done is shave my head, anybody else planning on dressing the part?