Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-04-2007, 05:22 PM #1
Stayhuge

Pneumag Problems!!! Please Help!!

Hey everyone, I just had a chance to put together my pneumag. I am having problems with the MSV-2, I think(It's the 3 way that the trigger pushes.) anyway, When I air it up, and pull the trigger, it shoots. But it won't shoot again. I tried disconnecting the piston section, to see if it had to do with that, so I figured that when I pull the trigger, the air should go through since there is nothing on the other end to jam it up, but nothing happened. Then I disconnected the hose from the LPR and tried two things, one: I truned the air on, and there was air coming from the LPR, which means that that is feeding air. Then I tried blowing into the air in side of the MSV-2, and pushed the trigger arm. air went through fine. I need help!!! Has this ever happened to anyone? I should also say that I tried adjusting the LPR starting at the lowest level, and slowly increasing it. That didn't work either. I did buy the parts used, so is there a chance that the MSV-2 is busted? I didn't think it was, because it seemed to function properly when I blew into it with my mouth. Any advice is greatly appreciated. THanks everyone.
Stayhuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2007, 09:48 PM #2
cioeboy

is the arm blocked by anything or rubbing the inside of the frame?