PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-03-2007, 11:25 AM #1
Duhon_robert

BPA is looking for more woodsballers

Baytown Paintball alliance is looking for some good players! Wether you play speedball or Woodsball! It dont matter We are looking for the different style players to join up with BPA!
We play once a month on a regular basis and some of the team plays more often than that!
We are planning on a game nov 4th in orange Texas home of DWA
We are planning a game on Nov 18th in orange texas this game will prolly have about 100 people at it!
We are also planning on having bpa reped at Tactical paintball in DEC!

For more info please call me at 832-657-2858 or email me at duhon_robert@yahoo.com

BPA has over 30 active members at this time and another team from north houston is looking to join BPA!
Duhon_robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2007, 08:58 AM #2
Duhon_robert

Calling all Houston Area Woodsballers

BPA also allows people with woodsball team to bring a challenge for us! If you have a team and are wanting to play some new people as a full team let me know we can schedule your Beat down!!!

BPA has a huge game on nov 18th youll are welcome to join us on the game! if interested or want more info please call me at 832-657-2858 or email me at duhon_robert@yahoo.com

Last edited by Duhon_robert : 11-05-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:26 PM #3
Duhon_robert

BPA is Recruiting more teams as well as more members who are looking to join an alliance to make some of your woodsball games bigger and better!
Old 11-10-2007, 03:47 PM #4
Duhon_robert

BPA upcoming events!

Nov 18th 2007 BPA is going to orange to take on DWA! Woodsball at its finest!

Dec 1st and 2nd Bpa is headed to Tactical Paintball with Team foxtrot, DWA, and houston knights for the 28 hr scenario game!

Dec 16th Bpa is headed to Anahuac to play some woodsball!
ReplyRegional Ups