Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 PM #1
vladthegoo
V7G

vladthegoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
vladthegoo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
which mag?

hello, i am totaly new to mags but after watching all these videos on mags, ive finnally decided to get one. where is a good place where i can purchase a mag and which mag should i get? (e-mag,automag) also, if i where to purchase this, what are a list of upgrades i should purchase? thanks.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|...,_l
"(@)'(@)""""''' |(@ )(@ ) ````(@)
vladthegoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:16 PM #2
Evan93

ya i have had the same question and could someone tell me the diff bnetween all the mag like mini ,micro, 68 classic its confusing
Evan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:27 PM #3
moed59

hi

here is a link
http://www.automags.org/
also if you want a mech mag you have to get one with an x valve but you have to have compressed air.. emags are cool but if your going to get a electro i wouldnt buy that they are alot of money. but if you love mags the go for it ... because you can piece everything out the prices stay pretty high
moed59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:46 AM #4
maniacmechanic

what you should get depends on your style of play , the biggest difference in the different models of Mag's are the valve & the body style , the neat thing about a Mag is 90% of thr parts are interchangeable , what you decide on depends largely on your pocketbook
all I own are Mags & AKA's
maniacmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:16 AM #5
phizz

Like the others style of play is important, but if you are just starting off with mags, the x-valve isn't a big deal, its essentially the same as an Rt Valve except lighter. I would say one of the best upgrades to get would be to get the LVL 10 system. They are great markers, very reliable, and durable.
phizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:35 PM #6
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
There really aren't different models of mags anymore. Most people put together custom mags. They aren't defined by a model name, but rather the parts they have on them.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote