PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-19-2007, 08:41 PM #1
balla24
noob

pump scene in Texas

so, just how many of yall play pump here in Texas? i dont usually see many pumpers down at Tanks where i play

balla24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2007, 10:51 PM #2
mcnad

I love to play pump...I work at Xdrenalin and shoot a gray WORKS cocker with a CCM pump kit. But your right.....I don't see many pump players either. I believe if more stores carried the parts more players would build and customize their own snipers.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:11 AM #3
semiprohooker
Molon Labe

I do up here in Amarillo. There's another pumper with two phantoms up here. Go to the pump paintball talk forum, Linuss and Fubarius were talking about taking a big group of pumpers (something like 5 or 6 of them) out for a day at one of the DFW area fields. I don't remember which one. Also, I wanna say that team pumpenstein is from TX. I may be mistaken on that.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:52 AM #4
jr69

woot woot im pumpin in tx in 7 days when my move is finalized and im gonna be playing @ Xdrenalin....... ill be the only one there with a CN jersey

JUNIOR #69
Team Captain
contact us --> dallasnotorious@yahoo.com
Visit us here ---> http://www.wix.com/notoriouspaintball/team
jr69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:50 AM #5
shadowjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by balla24 View Post
so, just how many of yall play pump here in Texas? i dont usually see many pumpers down at Tanks where i play
I play pump sometimes with my Phantom but I'm not the only pump player at Tank's.

2006 NSA champions team Pumpenstein plays there on a regular basis and sometimes holds "pump only" days where they loan out pumps for everyone.

www.pumpenstein.com <--- their website
www.paintballscene.com <--- local Houston forum

Beaux, TF, JKW, Keith, and Fuzzy play there regularly. Beaux is one of the managers at Tank's. TF is the tallest bald headed dude around. JKW is a tech for Bob Long. Keith is also the field owner of BSG. And Fuzzy is a TKPB manager and also plays for D2 team Redz Organized Chaos.

Visit the Houston forum to see when the next pump days are or just see what's going down. Sundays are usually the busiest days but you never know.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:34 PM #6
Poor Baller
A. McNeill Photography

I play pump every once in a while, but I'm mostly a semi player. I'm the only pump player I know in Corpus Christi.
Poor Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:28 AM #7
balla24
noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowjin View Post
I play pump sometimes with my Phantom but I'm not the only pump player at Tank's.

2006 NSA champions team Pumpenstein plays there on a regular basis and sometimes holds "pump only" days where they loan out pumps for everyone.

www.pumpenstein.com <--- their website
www.paintballscene.com <--- local Houston forum

Beaux, TF, JKW, Keith, and Fuzzy play there regularly. Beaux is one of the managers at Tank's. TF is the tallest bald headed dude around. JKW is a tech for Bob Long. Keith is also the field owner of BSG. And Fuzzy is a TKPB manager and also plays for D2 team Redz Organized Chaos.

Visit the Houston forum to see when the next pump days are or just see what's going down. Sundays are usually the busiest days but you never know.
i met fuzzy and one of the other pumpenstein players already, but i play w/ a green acid wash phantom, and ya, ive heard about fuzzy from quite a few people, they all say he is one bad *** player, i dont remember what the guys name was, but i played w/ one of the pumpenstein players about a month ago, all i remember was his blue/white chronic pants, oh well

Old 10-25-2007, 09:32 AM #8
balla24
noob

actually, i remember you shodowjin, u were shooting the contract killer ego the other day, idk if u remember, we played a couple 3 on 2 games

Old 10-25-2007, 11:16 AM #9
shadowjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by balla24 View Post
actually, i remember you shodowjin, u were shooting the contract killer ego the other day, idk if u remember, we played a couple 3 on 2 games
I play every weekend pretty much.

I will be playing pump this Saturday and there will be a pump day next Saturday (Nov. 3) courtesy of Pumpenstein. I'll be shooting a silver Phantom.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:37 PM #10
balla24
noob

ill be there this saturday, ill look for you, and as for next saturday, i wont miss it either

if im not using my pump, ill be shooting a black ego w/ a blue vlocity, but ill keep an eye out for u

Old 10-25-2007, 08:36 PM #11
jr69

any other pumpers??????????

JUNIOR #69
Team Captain
Old 10-25-2007, 10:28 PM #12
balla24
noob

i havent seen many around, in fact, i have been told there arent many at all, but, i love pump more than semi

Old 10-26-2007, 11:04 AM #13
turbochicken

i play pump

i live in the DFW area ... i don't visit PBN very much ...

I play pump only ... I played primarily with a pgp for a year.... it was stolen i prefer to use 12ies it's just easier equipment wise ...

I dedcided recently to build a sniper ... i purchased a mint condition pre2k bob long cocker slapped a pumpkit on it and then traded it to my dad so i could build something a little more unique. I got a purple splash anno left feed pre2k cocker body this week ... as soon as i unload the mag i traded my dad for i'll be getting parts for it and probably another PGP ...

anyways i'm here repping the pump in Texas... There's a few others in the area as well only person i've met was linuss and that was very breifly as i picked up a leg harness from him...

maybe we'll cross paths ... peace
turbochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:19 PM #14
jr69

ok so all us pumpers need to have a pump day at a field. any suggestions

JUNIOR #69
Team Captain
Old 10-26-2007, 07:54 PM #15
gold_glove
*Chad*

has been a member for 10 years
gold_glove supports Team VICIOUS
gold_glove is reppin' sidebar 4 life
i would say a pump day at tanks.

i've got a dye reflew with eblade that i'm i'm trying to turn into a pump. once i sell the eblade i'm gonna get a ccm with a/t kit

RIP Rob Kerr(bloodangel13)
gold_glove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:43 AM #16
balla24
noob

i think someone said there is a pump day this weekend at tanks w/ pumpenstein, ill go if yall plan one though, just lmk

Old 10-29-2007, 03:02 PM #17
balla24
noob

ok, some of the pumpenstein players are coming to tanks this saturday for pump play

ill be there

Old 10-29-2007, 10:05 PM #18
Linuss

I play at Fun on the Run in Fort Worth... strictly pump (though I was invited to do PSP next year)

Me, ETJoyride, and Durius met last week for a day of us 3 playing pump at FOTR. Next time it will be us 3 and Frito... Turbo you shoudl come out... we need to get 5 pumpers out there.

When I was at the OSC in St Louis last month I talked to them and they said they would happily get an OSC here in Texas if we could get enough players and a field allowed them to have it there.

I need to head to Tanks sometime, but thats quite a trip for me just to play... maybe if all of us DFW pumpers decide to do a field trip...
Linuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:14 PM #19
gold_glove
*Chad*

has been a member for 10 years
gold_glove is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linuss View Post
I play at Fun on the Run in Fort Worth... strictly pump (though I was invited to do PSP next year)

Me, ETJoyride, and Durius met last week for a day of us 3 playing pump at FOTR. Next time it will be us 3 and Frito... Turbo you shoudl come out... we need to get 5 pumpers out there.

When I was at the OSC in St Louis last month I talked to them and they said they would happily get an OSC here in Texas if we could get enough players and a field allowed them to have it there.

I need to head to Tanks sometime, but thats quite a trip for me just to play... maybe if all of us DFW pumpers decide to do a field trip...
if y'all were to do that, go to paintballscene.com and set something up with TF or Beaux and they will organize it. just ask the chicken nuggetz about pumpenstein.

RIP Rob Kerr(bloodangel13)
gold_glove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:02 AM #20
balla24
noob

well, tf is gonna be there this weekend w/ some of the other pumpenstien guys, i posted it above

Old 10-30-2007, 10:03 AM #21
Linuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold_glove View Post
if y'all were to do that, go to paintballscene.com and set something up with TF or Beaux and they will organize it. just ask the chicken nuggetz about pumpenstein.

I know about CN and I know about Pumpenstein already... I'm not new to the whole pumping scene.
Linuss is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups