Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-15-2007, 05:29 PM #1
PaintballTourney2

Important Announcement Regarding 07 MPS Event #6!!!

I Received word that the 6th event of the 2007 MPS will NOT take place in the Kansas Coliseum Arena Building as originally planned due to new and ridiculous requirements that the facility is now imposing on Tornado Alley that will cause financial hardships beyond their control. TAP is unable to find another facility that will accommodate their needs to run an event in such a short notice.

Please be advised that the 6th event of the 2007 season which is scheduled for December 1/2 will be held outdoors at Tornado Alley Paintball in El Dorado, KS ....WEATHER PERMITTING!

Last year, the first week of December was in the 20's which is too cold to have an event. However, the remainder of December last year was in the 40's & 50's (if memory serves me correctly) which is cool, but do-able for an event. As the 6th event gets closer, Tornado Alley and I will pay very close attention to the weather forecast and a decision will be made ASAP on if the event will take place or not.

If the event does get cancelled, series prizes will be awarded to those teams who are in the top positions based on their scores after event #5 and will be notified accordingly.

We know this will cause heart ache to some players/teams if the event does get cancelled. Please understand that TAP and I are wanting to have this event and the decision to not have the event indoors was not a decision TAP wanted to make but had to considering what they were asked to do.

I ask those players who might get upset over this to please understand that we are trying our best to accommodate the players/teams by having the event at TAP weather permitting. The alternative was to cancel it all together which neither one of us want to do.

Thank you for your understanding,

Dan
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement