PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2007, 10:47 PM #127
eric1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangepaintballer23 View Post
Oh yea your the same one that was complaining there wouldn't be enough money for teams that placed, haha I guess you didn't have to worry about that did you

hahahaha wow my team just got owned but that was pretty good lol
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2007, 07:19 AM #128
strangepaintballer23
PB+J Eclipse 4LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric1230 View Post
ok god dammit kyle its done with. leave it be. pb and j u guys really did play awesome. we played like ****. some of it was the fact that we couldnt adjust to the field. some of it was that we simply werent playing good. some of it was all of the gear problems ppl were having, like when the other eric's gun went down right before we played and we had to play with 3 guns on the field. in one incident we didnt get the win b/c of a bad call. it couldve been worse. we couldve been assessed a penalty for what they thought was playing on and as a result completely changing the outcome of the match. it was the first game. it was the only bad call of the day as far as our whole team is conserned. im sure that everyone at the tourney thought we are a terrible team, and b/c of all the crap uve been saying, they think we're all whiny *****es. ppl, think what u want about us as players, but dont listen to some of the crap kyles been saying. i agree with steve on a whole lot of things. we need to practice on different style fields. u need to let it go kyle. it was one game. if steve wants to, id be willing to try the upcoming 3man with him and josh as a means to redeam the pirate mafia name. we may not be top notch yet, but we are certainly no last place team. the tourny was what it was. let it go. kyle u just made us sound worse with all of these excuses. congrats to all of those who placed, and also those who had as much fun as i did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric1230 View Post
hahahaha wow my team just got owned but that was pretty good lol
Respect for you sir! Also sorry about the bust but I had to when he said someone paid a ref to call one of you guys out!
Old 10-01-2007, 07:52 AM #129
Maz33
Retired NPPL Ref

Thank You

Thanks to all the teams that played. Congrats to PB & J for their first win at the field, and to Unethical for second and Mental Breakdowns for taking home 3rd and 4th. I am sure that was the first time in the history of paintball at least at my field that 3rd and 4th played off using MUSKETT ball play. That was a riot.

As far as all this I've been reading, Thank you to all for all the defending of my field, much appreciation. It's nice to know that I have such loyal people coming to my field.

Here's is what I have to say about it. Like I said at the players meeting. I will always stand behind my refs and I will not overturn a call, BUT, I also said if there is a problem to come and talk to me. I suggest in the future if there seems to be a problem grow a set and tell me. Don't do it on a forum where I can't talk it out with you. I gaurantee that if you gave those thoughts to me at the field I would have resolved it right there. I know for a fact I have the best reffing there is. As a matter a fact I've seen some pro - refs that are not as good as mine. I am an NPPL Ref and have seen alot of reffing, my guys get dirty. They don't sit back and wave their hands around. I also might add they don't even get paid. They do it to help me out. On that note Thank you my friends. I've been to other tourneys where they get paid and won't move cause they're afraid of being shot.

In all GREAT TOURNEY!!!
Thank You,
Bill Maz
Team Captain #33
PB & J Player
My Uncle's Paintball Shop & Field
Old 10-01-2007, 04:56 PM #130
small-talk-noob

small-talk-noob helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangepaintballer23 View Post
You sir are making sense at least! I know that sometimes calls are made against your team and you feel it was a crappy call it happens all the time everywhere, against pros in the national leagues to woodsball tournies, but it is also very easy to blame your losses on that call too, believe me I've done it! But on the other hand if this is your first tournament you have no worries, there was lots of competition there and you played decent for your first tourney! Once you guys play some more tournaments and experience reffing at other places you will realize how great it is at MUP, I can guarantee anyone that!! I do hope you guys practice and return again and do better, it is the only way to achieve in the game of paintball..

CONGRADS TO PB+J ON THE 1st PLACE and a special thanks to them for helping us find a 4th player and use one of their guns Vinny tell your dad I will email him the tournament stuff tomorrow. Later.

Yeah we are considering getting in on the 3 man coming up. And hopefully get allot of practice in before then. We gotta find an nppl style field near us to practice at though, because MUPS is pretty far and everything near by is all xball which from my experience and from most people i have talked to, has much different strategies.

Grats to PB-J.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:08 PM #131
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Forgiveness???

Can everyone flame me??? I feel like an arse now that i look back on it. I mean the call was rediculous, but i should have sucked it up and as Bill said, grown a set. I guess i was a little poed cause this was my first tourney with this team, and we did not play to our potential(me included), and also someone stated to me when i Chronoed at one point(he will remain anonymous but he knows who he is, no he wasnt staff either), you have an Ion, wooow, get a new marker or get off the field, and later on i did get to gog him which made me feel somewhat better. After hearing that, that automatically set my mood for the day, and changed my thought on MUPB, but it was not MUPB, it was a player. So MUPB, sorry for all that crap. Other players had good sportsmanship, sorry, and to anyone else i poed, Sorry.

Congrats to PB and J for taking first, Unethical and Mental Breakdown.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:17 PM #132
Maz33
Retired NPPL Ref

Thanks

Thanks for setting everything straight. Sorry that someone made that comment. Hope to see you guys at the Oct. 27th tourney. Remember, it's not the marker that makes the player. As long as you can get a decent stream going, your fine. I've played with an Ion, Mini, Impulse, even a BT-4. Don't sweat what people say. Just keep playing!!
Team Captain #33
PB & J Player
Old 10-01-2007, 05:21 PM #133
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

It just set me on the wrong track for the day, that comment kinda bothered me a little. But, who cares.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:10 PM #134
small-talk-noob

small-talk-noob helped look for balloons
Do0d nic3 tubberware cannon!

As for getting a steady stream, i gotta mess around with the trigger on my mini because i was by no means shooting ropes.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:31 PM #135
jerseyballer1314

Quote:
Originally Posted by small-talk-noob View Post
Yeah we are considering getting in on the 3 man coming up. And hopefully get allot of practice in before then. We gotta find an nppl style field near us to practice at though, because MUPS is pretty far and everything near by is all xball which from my experience and from most people i have talked to, has much different strategies.

Grats to PB-J.
when is the 3 man tourny coming up??
and where is it?
#7 jon richardson fan club
#1024 infamous fan
Old 10-01-2007, 07:36 PM #136
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

oct 27th i believe, at My Uncles PB
Old 10-01-2007, 07:38 PM #137
CONTRACTkiller_423

CONTRACTkiller_423 plays in the MiLP
CONTRACTkiller_423 is an NCPA player
its cool pirate. we all have those moments when ppl say something and it ruins your day. I'm soooo mad my team couldnt go to this it sounds like it was a lot of fun. BTW Bill did you take any pics?
Old 10-01-2007, 07:58 PM #138
jerseyballer1314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
oct 27th i believe, at My Uncles PB
any details
prices
prizes?
#7 jon richardson fan club
#1024 infamous fan
Old 10-01-2007, 09:21 PM #139
Maz33
Retired NPPL Ref

4 Man

I think it's going to be another 4 man. Can I have a vote?
What do you guys want on Oct. 27th
3 Man?
4 Man?
Team Captain #33
PB & J Player
Old 10-02-2007, 12:01 AM #140
X732x
know that tell that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz33 View Post
I think it's going to be another 4 man. Can I have a vote?
What do you guys want on Oct. 27th
3 Man?
4 Man?
5man lol!!! if not..4 would be cool again
KEE Action Sports
Old 10-02-2007, 06:49 AM #141
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

I say 3 man.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:16 AM #142
911photography
License and Registration

911photography owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
911photography owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
911photography supports Team VICIOUS
911photography supports Team VICIOUS
911photography posts videos on PbNation
911photography has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
3 man. i can never get my team to play 5 man.. theres always a few people who are busy
Old 10-02-2007, 11:32 AM #143
EmpirePB33BWM
EMO SUCKS

3 man
Old 10-02-2007, 04:51 PM #144
X732x
know that tell that

nah 3man is whack....5 or 4. that would be great
KEE Action Sports
Old 10-03-2007, 07:04 PM #145
CONTRACTkiller_423

CONTRACTkiller_423 plays in the MiLP
CONTRACTkiller_423 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by X732x View Post
nah 3man is whack....5 or 4. that would be great
yea but me not playing in it cuz 4 ppl on my team cant commit is whack....3 man please Bill.lol
Old 10-04-2007, 03:24 PM #146
eric1230

3man all the way. 4man is sorta awkward for me, idk why tho. just b/c its an even number i think so its hard to figure how to spread the field. maybe im just weird lol
Old 10-04-2007, 03:38 PM #147
X732x
know that tell that

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONTRACTkiller_423 View Post
yea but me not playing in it cuz 4 ppl on my team cant commit is whack....3 man please Bill.lol
lol well it seems commitment is an issue with your team then
KEE Action Sports