PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2007, 10:22 PM #1
teddym

teddym is a Supporting Member
pumpers at open field

I was playing pump with our pump team tonight at the local field where its mixed pump and semi. I played about 10 games pump and when I ran out of air I switched to my DM5 and played the last 3 games semi. The field is open play. When I played pump against the semi guys the were shooting hot, and hooking us pump players up good, yet it was pretty even in wins. When I switched to semi the other semi guys got all bent out of shape saying that I was cheating, shooting to fast, ect. The whole time we played pump they said nothing, but when the pump team had 1 semi they flipped out. They had us out gunned but not outclassed all night, even it up a bit and they cry. I could not believe it. The only guy who I really lit up was a pumper who plays on another team and he flipped out to. The field is open play. I cannot understand the semi guys cry when you play semi, the pump guys cry when you play semi. I was shooting 250fps, way under the other guys, and my gun ramps, but its capped to 15, and I just do not ramp it up often. I used 2 pods in 3 games 8 on 8. Do you guys have any ideas of what to tell the crying players.

Last edited by teddym : 09-30-2007 at 10:25 PM.
teddym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:31 PM #2
teamfingerbang

who knows man maybe they were just sad cause they got rolled you should have just kept playing with the pump do a few run throughs or something bunker somone with a pump then you get to dog them out i find that the ultimate **** talking tool after a game

i usually asked them how they missed me with all those pods of balls they shot at me

SO-MICH ARMY
-EASTSIDE-

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post46212567 brand new mantis cleats

Last edited by teamfingerbang : 10-01-2007 at 12:49 AM.
teamfingerbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:46 AM #3
GreatGoodies
Legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddym View Post
Do you guys have any ideas of what to tell the crying players.
"Wipe yourself off.. you dead" - Chris Tucker, Rush Hour
New Feedback
Old Feedback
Vegas Bound
GreatGoodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:55 PM #4
squalledout338
pump>semi=20bps<1bps

squalledout338 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
squalledout338 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lol hey teddy this is the guy who ate **** going into the tombstone. i noticed they were whining too. great time out there though. hope to see you guys out there nxt sunday.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2916672<------ new pump for sale
squalledout338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:34 PM #5
PumpMan
I Want My Sidebar Back

Because semi players suck idk
PumpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:37 PM #6
ribbonstone

Personally, I'd tell them "Shut the F...up..."open" too tough a concept for you?". Harsh?...yeah, but no one needs cry-baby friends.
ribbonstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:12 PM #7
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

has been a member for 10 years
one time i was playing and was asked to leave becuase we were tearing poeple up so badly with pumps. open play.
cockerpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:18 PM #8
Linuss

"Do you guys have any ideas of what to tell the crying players."

VERY ironic...

Last edited by Linuss : 10-01-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Linuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:50 PM #9
semiprohooker
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linuss View Post
"Do you guys have any ideas of what to tell the crying players."

VERY ironic...
Damn you to hell Linuss...The whole time reading this thread I was hoping to be the one that made that call. Much like he'd probably do on the field; PWNED by Linuss.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:10 PM #10
Pardini
What Ever It Takes

Personally, I love it when there are whiners out there (reactive targets) LOL, I make it a goal to see they always get shot out 1st. Like everybody shoot the sniveler off the break.

I'd say don't worry my little targets, you can always hide behind the back bunkers and call yourselves out when you see me comming for you. If you don't like it go sit in the parking lot and make up some stories, so you can tell your mommies what badass P Ballers you are.
Pardini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:40 PM #11
frosty64
Paintball People Eater

I only had 1 or 2 people really complain about me when I was playing SC with my phantom. I was in the snake for the whole day, someone decided that they shot me when they really didnt and complained. he was probably 14 though so I cant call that one
Tippmann 98 - Backup

"Originally posted by MisterMister: Why not just shoot frozen reballs? When you hear the scream of pain you know they are out!"
frosty64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:27 PM #12
Linuss

I've a few people claim that I cheat, which is laughable.

One time I was doing a 3v1 and I take 2 guys out then get shot myself (whole time ref is next to me)

I get off the field to hear a guy go "He cheat's so bad, I shot him 3 times"

I said "Buddy look, one hit right here and I got out... if I wiped your 3 I would have wiped this one too. Get your facts straight before you make ignorant remarks"

He starts walking toward me like he was going to fight (He's easily late 30's, and I'm 19) and my ref friend got in front of him and said "Sir, one more step and you're out of the field for the day"
Linuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:16 AM #13
frosty64
Paintball People Eater

Nice Linuss. I get pissed too when I see or think I see my shot break on someone and they duck in their bunker and come back out still in, but that just gives me another chance to shoot him again
Tippmann 98 - Backup

"Originally posted by MisterMister: Why not just shoot frozen reballs? When you hear the scream of pain you know they are out!"
frosty64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:32 AM #14
loneassassin
A Grim and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddym View Post
I was playing pump with our pump team tonight at the local field where its mixed pump and semi. I played about 10 games pump and when I ran out of air I switched to my DM5 and played the last 3 games semi. The field is open play. When I played pump against the semi guys the were shooting hot, and hooking us pump players up good, yet it was pretty even in wins. When I switched to semi the other semi guys got all bent out of shape saying that I was cheating, shooting to fast, ect. The whole time we played pump they said nothing, but when the pump team had 1 semi they flipped out. They had us out gunned but not outclassed all night, even it up a bit and they cry. I could not believe it. The only guy who I really lit up was a pumper who plays on another team and he flipped out to. The field is open play. I cannot understand the semi guys cry when you play semi, the pump guys cry when you play semi. I was shooting 250fps, way under the other guys, and my gun ramps, but its capped to 15, and I just do not ramp it up often. I used 2 pods in 3 games 8 on 8. Do you guys have any ideas of what to tell the crying players.
I'd just keep using your pump gun - or they'll all probablly quit playing you. A long, long time ago, my team used to play against another team. We would have been fine with mixing up the teams, but they were determined to beat us. The first few days we played them, we used our stock class guns. They beat us once out of about 10 games and they had open class pumps and a few semis. The next time we played them, we used our semis and open class pumps. Many of them never returned to play.

The moral of the story is: It's okay to pwn people for a little while - but if you want people to play with, I'd recommend going easy on them. But then again, if you don't want to see them at the field anymore, continue the pwnage.

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:57 AM #15
Snowdawgy

has been a member for 10 years
What to say? Suck it up princess, cowboy up you whiny agglet!