PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-01-2007, 06:22 PM #1
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

has been a member for 10 years
im such a noob with electros ...

yeah, i pulled the classic noob move - i pinched a an eye wire wicked bad. im assuming this is why my eyes don't seem to be working . god, i hate electronic guns ... keep it simple, keep it pump IMO.

so, im looking to clip and soder it back together but barring that, i found destructive sells singe eyes. does anyone have any experience with that? im assuming that mean that AKA eyes are universal and not board dependent. seems like a sweet deal, so is DC still sending parts out becuase the guy got married, or is that just for mill work and such?
cockerpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2007, 06:57 PM #2
Wulf1010
LoonAtic Wulf

Id just resolder it and see if it works. If not you might wanna get a whole set just to be safe.
Death Before Dishonor
Number of guns given away: 3
Number of guns blown away: 1 http://www.pbnation.com/videos/view/520/
Highlander Viking, Angel 4fly, Angel Force4, ?Custom? ION, Tribal Addicted, Tribal BBT, CCI Phantom, GX5-E, MicroMag
Wulf1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:39 PM #3
sniper97

DC is the way to go!

Vaporworks has some for sale:

http://www.paintballtrader.com/Xcart...me.php?cat=271

Make sure they work with your board.

Good Luck!
sniper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:49 AM #4
ballyhoo33

ballyhoo33 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
yeah, i pulled the classic noob move - i pinched a an eye wire wicked bad.
The question (and its a trick question) must be asked: Why did you take your gun apart?

A) To clean it
B) To tinker
C) You thought the tray was used to hold paper money
D) You're a noob
E) Both B and D because you don't know how to tinker with an AKA gun

IIRC, you can purchase which ever single eye that you pinched from DC. The eyese should work in any of the boards.

Jeff
ballyhoo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:56 AM #5
fsrxc1

no the eyes don't work in any board..they ae universal to AKA..but not other guns.....and no Jared isn't sending out any parts right now as the shop is closed..OCT 8th is when he says he will get the shop up...but he is a lazy lazy guy..so he may have been lying

Rampage X-Ball
Monster Paintball- I Bleed GREEN
fsrxc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:20 AM #6
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyhoo33 View Post
The question (and its a trick question) must be asked: Why did you take your gun apart?

A) To clean it
B) To tinker
C) You thought the tray was used to hold paper money
D) You're a noob
E) Both B and D because you don't know how to tinker with an AKA gun

IIRC, you can purchase which ever single eye that you pinched from DC. The eyese should work in any of the boards.

Jeff
A-D for sure!

wires and electronics are for pansys! real men play with guns they have to manually reload after every shot!
Old 10-02-2007, 01:49 PM #7
ballyhoo33

ballyhoo33 is a Supporting Member
My Viking only comes out on the speedball field when I feel outgunned. Or when someone's DMegoidator goes down and they need a loaner gun that won't fail. Otherwise it's pump only. lol.

Jeff
ballyhoo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:08 PM #8
sniper97

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyhoo33 View Post
My Viking only comes out on the speedball field when I feel outgunned. Or when someone's DMegoidator goes down and they need a loaner gun that won't fail. Otherwise it's pump only. lol.

Jeff
Your poor Viking! Left in a dark bag only to only occassionally to come out and play!

Just Kidding!

I have always played with cockers and about a year ago, I picked up a Blazer. I have had the itch for an electro for about 2 years and picked up a Viking! My fav, hands down! You can one ball with a Viking or you can let her rip!
sniper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:10 PM #9
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

im far more tempted to shoota semi when playing woodsball. i find it helps out alot more int he woods than playing speedball. you gotta love the nice open shooting lanes, with nice bright targets at the otehr end. rather than trying to get your one ball though the hole in the bush, and to the left of that tree branch ... when with a semi you could just toss 10 round that way and get the hit. on a speedball feild, if you can see it, you can hit it with one shot, thats just not true in the woods.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:38 PM #10
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
im far more tempted to shoota semi when playing woodsball. i find it helps out alot more int he woods than playing speedball. you gotta love the nice open shooting lanes, with nice bright targets at the otehr end. rather than trying to get your one ball though the hole in the bush, and to the left of that tree branch ... when with a semi you could just toss 10 round that way and get the hit. on a speedball feild, if you can see it, you can hit it with one shot, thats just not true in the woods.
Careful or you'll end up like me, using my viking to drill a hole through a pine grove. Only took a hopper and a half.
Fubarius is online now   Reply With Quote