PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2007, 07:49 PM #1
I_Kill_Suckers
Suwoop

Clinic at N2 Paintball

Was a great sucess. Roy "Royfuld" Richards and Rusty Glaze traveled down to Cullman, Alabama this weekend to put on a clinic and it was great and everyone learned soo much. I encourage everyone to try to get to one of these clinics because you will learn alot even if you think you know it all. Roy and Rusty were cool and they answered all of our questions. So from N2 Paintball we would like to thank both of you for coming out and helping us. Good luck at Cup
I_Kill_Suckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2007, 08:26 PM #2
Load SM5
Watching You Poo

Load SM5 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Load SM5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Load SM5 donated to help Peyton Trent
I agree... these were some of the nicest down-to-earth guys I've met. I feel like I've learned a ton and know better what I need to work on to better myself. If these guys ever offer a clinic in your area, you'd be stupid not to make it. Hope you have a good trip back and see you guys at cup.

Jeff
Old 09-30-2007, 09:34 PM #3
i_shoot_fools (Banned)

yeah, i was injured and couldnt take part, but just watching and listening helped, and roy, no word of that fortune cookie should be repeated
i_shoot_fools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:41 PM #4
dodgy256
SPUTNIK

I learned soo many things I had been doing wrong that i now can improve on. It was a great experience and thank you guys so much.We all appreciate it.
dodgy256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:11 AM #5
Bditzwileys

has been a member for 10 years
I have been around alot of pro players in this and other sports. Both Roy and Rusty are true pros that respect the game and those players that want to learn the game. They are great coaches and ambassadors of the sport. If you are even considering a clinic of any kind, please consider the INFAMOUS clinic. You won't be sorry and the money you spend will not only teach players, coaches at any age how to respect the game and be part of the game.

We had a great time and really respect the time that they gave up to spend with us in North Alabama. They will be back to our field.

Thanks again from N2 we appreciate your support and the time you spent with us.

Negative energy wasted on disappointment could be better used for positive strength from a lessons learned.
Bditzwileys is offline   Reply With Quote