Paintball Central is proud to announce that we will be part of a new series introduced by the CFOA designed to give new players an opportunity to play in a tournament format at a paintball field close to them. All three of our parks will be participating in this series throughout 2009.
For the Beginner division players from 2008, please read the important note below.
Championships - TBA **
** The Championship event is by invitation only to qualifying teams. The top three (3) teams from each Division, from each park will be invited to the Championship tournament to compete for prize packages.
* The first six events will be qualifiers for the Championship.
* The top three (3) scores for each team will count toward the teams final standings.
* The top three (3) teams in each division from each park will be invited to the Championships.
* Teams attending the Championship will be required to attend at least three (3) qualifier events.
* Teams must continually play at the same park throughout the qualifiers to maintain standings. If a team wishes to play in a qualifier at another park, they will be required to contact the CFOA for approval.
D6 (New Players) - $75
* Team Entry Fee per Event: $75.00 (HPA included)
* Division 6 players only. This division is for NEW players with no previous tournament experience. (10 Years old and up)
* Limitations: CFOA/APPA ranked players PRO - D5 are not allowed. Maximum of 5 players per team.
* Division 6 players will be required to create an APPA profile, but will NOT be required to purchase an APPA ID Card. The APPA player number will be used for team registration through the series. Players will need to provide identification at Team Check-In.
D4/D5 (Beginner/Rookie) - $90
* Team Entry Fee per Event: $90.00 (HPA included)
* Division 4 & Division 5 (Rookie and Beginner) class players.
* Limitations: CFOA/APPA ranked players PRO - D3 are not allowed. Maximum of 5 players per team. (10 Years old and up)
* Division 4/5 players will be required to create an APPA profile and purchase a CFOA ID prior to the first event of the series. Division 4/5 players will need to carry their ID’s to each event for classification confirmation during registration.
------------------------------- IMPORTANT NOTE ---------------------------------
We're in discussions with the CFOA about the ranking for players in the Beginner division from 2008. Many teams will be bumped up to Rookie, because the beginner division (D6) will be geared strictly toward players that have NO tournament experience. Some teams may remain in D6 based on past performance and their overall experience, but most D6 teams will be moved up to D4/D5 Rookie.
Registration for each event will be carried out through the APPA website at www.paintball-players.org
Event Registration will be cut off on the Wednesday before each event at 11:59pm.
There will be a 3 team minimum requirement for each division in order to proceed with the event.
Corporate Office: (336) 458-0060
Greensboro: (336) 274-4002
Durham: (919) 484-7200
Winston Salem: (336) 794-3650
Charlotte: (704) 752-9774
Greenville: (864) 254-0111