Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-27-2007, 02:44 PM #1
GNARKILL! (Banned)

quick question?

my first time here so be nice. ok i think this belongs here. well i wanted to check what my credit score is, but i don't know where to look. so my question is what sites a legit and that are free?
i was looking at this one but i'm not sure if its legit or not. i don't want to put my info done unless i know its really safe. thanks for whoever helps
http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/d...HU0927ARMYCMBO
GNARKILL! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2007, 03:32 PM #2
greggio

You can go to annualcreditreport.com
They give you access to three different credit reports once every 12 months. Once you submit the form on each individual website, you can not run a new report for a year. The Equifax one stays available for 30 days and you can print it. You do not get your credit score for free however. I think it was about $5 to add that on at the equifax website. I haven't tried the other two that are available yet.

The other websites like freecreditreport.com require you to enter credit card information and automatically enroll you in a service that can be anywhere from $15 - $30 per month. You can cancel within 30 days and you will not be charged. If you want to monitor your credit history every month, it is a good service.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:41 PM #3
GNARKILL! (Banned)

cool thanks so much
GNARKILL! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:08 PM #4
t_mo (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
You can get a credit report for free.

However you cannot get your score for free. I think that is the most misleading part.
t_mo is offline   Reply With Quote