PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 06:55 AM #43
kytracker212

has been a member for 10 years
Way to go shiftycastro30, tell it like it is, you are the man. Plus most people who work on marker use the phone or e-mail to contact people.
My Tournament Gunshttp://groups.msn.com/TippmannLowBlo...es.msnw?Page=1
Tribal Tools http://groups.msn.com/TippmannLowBlow/tribaltools.msnw
Tribal Parts http://airsoldier.com/tribalaccessories/index.shtml
Tribal Serviceshttp://airsoldier.com/services.shtml

Words of Wisdom:

"A good friend will come bail you out of jail...
but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying”

"Damn..... we ______ up""
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2004, 12:51 AM #44
Baited

yea he seemed to get things sent when i talked to his parents but if i dont its always sending it tomorrow didnt have money or some other excuse (so thats a hint if you are waiting, talk to his parents ...anyways my macdev ball detent and bottom line is still "in the mail" even though he claims he shipped it thursday...last week
Old 01-23-2004, 01:23 AM #45
Chefmaster
2Face Industries

hahaha my dad threatend to call the police on him... and all that... and talked to his parents and Will... and yeah I did get what I was waiting for... haha so maybe we should all just do that? haha
good luck everyone
Old 01-23-2004, 01:32 AM #46
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Kansas Kaos is a Supporting Member
Kansas Kaos is a founding member
Children should be see & not heard

How many ppl think PBN is the ONLY form of communication, raise yer hand....... Hmmm only one IDIOT, PMI's lackey.
Phones, E-mail, Postal mail are just a few alternatives.....
Now, someone sprouts a pube and they think they can tell ppl to back-off...?? LO fkn L ! Yer late for your girlscout meeting Chef.... run along before you get neutered!

Oh, and for the record I DID have 2 seperate deals with PMI. On 2 seperate occasions we had worked deals for him to purchase markers from me. Each time he said he sent the money but nothing ever arrived........ Hmmm, go figure.

Last edited by Kansas Kaos : 01-23-2004 at 01:39 AM.
Old 01-23-2004, 01:58 AM #47
Chefmaster
2Face Industries

Quote:
How many ppl think PBN is the ONLY form of communication, raise yer hand....... Hmmm only one IDIOT, PMI's lackey.
Phones, E-mail, Postal mail are just a few alternatives.....
Now, someone sprouts a pube and they think they can tell ppl to back-off...?? LO fkn L ! Yer late for your girlscout meeting Chef.... run along before you get neutered!

Oh, and for the record I DID have 2 seperate deals with PMI. On 2 seperate occasions we had worked deals for him to purchase markers from me. Each time he said he sent the money but nothing ever arrived........ Hmmm, go figure.

How many people think this is where The Tribe is centralized? raise "yer" hand 'fools'
haha Lackey...
Hell, I have to admit that he is alittle lazy when it comes to things like communicating with people, also... I think EVERYONE has his email or his phone and he said he's received almost no email/phone, but that really isn't much of a reason... ha I guess if it boils down... get ahold of his parents...
Wow, Kansas... challenging my manhood there? real cool, I would have expected something alittle more out of a MODERATOR, who is supposed to keep people from doing things like you are. You're supposed to be a 'responsible' and 'respectful' person that us 'lesser forms' can model ourselves after
Still you have no reason to argue... Will is not in posession of anything of yours that hasn't been paid for... while most of us do... you don't...
so once again I say... back off
Old 01-23-2004, 02:36 AM #48
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

It's also the real world......

Besides being a mod I'm also a person that's been around. I address ppl in the manner in which I'm addressed.
In your case Chef I treated you as somewhat of an adult until you went ballistic and blamed me for PMI's bannings and all the probs associated with his bad deals. If I remember your language was extremely..... ah, rude.
As for that line of being a role model, nice try..... nobody's buying that bag of s*** here. Look to your father for that. It's not society's responsibility (or PBN' or Mine) to do that. Again, another poor attempt on your part to point a finger elsewhere and blame the wrong party or person for your problems. If you don't like it here LEAVE.
As for backing-off..... I think I'm gunna become REALLY involved now!
Hey Nogutsnoglory, contact me! I'm clearing my slate to help you get the legal end of this rolling..... this just became my TOP PRIORITY thanks to Chefy.
Old 01-23-2004, 02:38 AM #49
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

And.....

Since this thread has met it's objective & is now OT...... closed!