PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-12-2007, 06:49 PM #22
SoMich_Tom
Retired

SoMich_Tom is a Supporting Member
It amazes me how much info all you guys post on a public forum. You do realize your computer can be tracked quite easily, right?

Take that crap elsewhere, it doesn't belong here.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2007, 07:23 PM #23
Mx6krazy_03

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMich_Tom View Post
It amazes me how much info all you guys post on a public forum. You do realize your computer can be tracked quite easily, right?
No kidding.. Like it's actually something to brag about.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:58 AM #24
CrJenkins13

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:

I live in Richmond my friend. They dont care about my $20 bag. They have bigger fish to fry.
CrJenkins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:53 PM #25
t_mo (Banned)

Ya last I heard Richmond was the drug capital of the south?

hahah.
t_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:24 PM #26
ghillemonster
G-Tech

for those of us interest in making money inside the law...

is sell fire wood, you can get started for about $700 let me know if you want to know more
ghillemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:52 AM #27
Section3

Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make. I always say this, and I think it's true. Start a business you can make money at. Put your money into something that will help you make money for yourself. Do the work. Make the money. I wish I had started working for myself years ago. As it is I'm 29 and own 3 businesses. I hardly have time for a bathroom break....but it's worth it.

Then again, if you're just looking to put your money to work sit back and make a quick return of a few hundred - it isn't realistic.

Paintball in Houston, TX
www.urbanwarzonepaintball.com
The only field inside the 610 loop.
Section3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:56 PM #28
Prea

Quote:

The DEA isn't concerned with teenagers selling their little bags of weed. Like the other guy said, they have bigger guys to go after.

And it's a feasible option to make money quick, I see no reason as to why it shouldn't be in here. It's really the only working answer to the thread starter's question, even if it's not something you agree with.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:36 PM #29
t_mo (Banned)

The DEA might not come after you but local law enforcement sure will.
t_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:39 PM #30
raaron12

I tried having my dad invest for me and it didnt work out so well since i wanted to sell the stock and my dad thought we should hold it. In the end i ended up selling it for a loss which sucked because if he would have sold when i wanted to i would have made a decent profit. I would consider getting an online savings account there are alot out there but this is the best rate http://amtrustdirect.com/pages/default.aspx

PBN feedback
raaron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:42 PM #31
SoMich_Tom
Retired

SoMich_Tom is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prea View Post
The DEA isn't concerned with teenagers selling their little bags of weed. Like the other guy said, they have bigger guys to go after.

And it's a feasible option to make money quick, I see no reason as to why it shouldn't be in here. It's really the only working answer to the thread starter's question, even if it's not something you agree with.
You obviously haven't seen the different cases that have been built on "small time" people from what they post online.

And no, it shouldn't be here as it is illegal. That is in the forums rules as well.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:04 PM #32
canadadryy

keep a low cost business in mind - that way your learning with your money
Old 09-03-2007, 09:47 PM #33
TPB_Bubbles
Veritas Vos Liberabit

Quote:
You obviously haven't seen the different cases that have been built on "small time" people from what they post online.

And no, it shouldn't be here as it is illegal. That is in the forums rules as well.

STFU, I don't see the words "Moderator" over your avvy you ****ing nazi.

"Upstream, small redirectons of flow, downstream everything shifts."
TPB_Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:16 AM #34
maddog91
I hate this name

maddog91 donated to help Peyton Trent
wow ****s still going on?

and TPB no offence..shut up.He follows the rules is there an issue?
Old 09-04-2007, 09:28 AM #35
sutcivnI (Banned)

sutcivnI is a Supporting Member
Wow, get the **** out of the financial forum with this "sell drugs" ****. I sold my fair share of drugs and the majority of you know that, but christ almighty, grow up people. As a matter of fact, here's what needs to happen:

-You guys need to stop being idiots and either make positive, worthwhile suggestions or not speak at all
-So mich tom needs to stop being such a pretentious prick all the time

Problem solved
sutcivnI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:51 AM #36
StellarRAD (Banned)

If there was a way to make $1700 make $100-$200 every few months LEGALLY and without much risk, don't you think everyone would be doing so?
You can invest in the stock market under 17 if you go with EDward Jones.

The stock market is also one of those LUCKY places unless you know your stuff, but even then it's risky. I'm 24 but when I was 18, I put $1000 into APPL stock, and I reccently sold my shares. All that went into my IRA.

To give you an idea that even getting AAPL stock when it was $33 a share it took 7 years go get to $140. I made $3,500 in 7 years on a GOOD STOCK. The stock market still won't make you the money you want, unless you day trade.. (Basically play the lotto the entire day)

Save long term, being popular with extra cash, only finds you whores in college. I came across many females in college that WEREN'T impressed by money and drugs, find one of them and you can save a thousands or so dollars a year.
StellarRAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:54 PM #37
sportstm1227
Timmy member #21

Ok, Personally this is my story. I bought a CD with $5000 at age 13. At age 16 now I only have $5800. It was a waste of my time. Then I thought if there was a way to buy my neighbors house. He is 95 so his time is about done. He is a good friend of my parents. I talked it over with my dad and he said he will buy me the house. It needs alot of work since a 95 yr old man was living in it. For example drywalled, new kitchen, bathroom, and everything had to be gutted. It is in the city where the houses go for about $190,000. We payed $75,000. Surprisingly I am very handy at most things but not all. Luckly my cousins boyfriend was a great carpenter, so he helped with the kitchen and bathrooms. I put in the house about $85,000. I managed to sell the house for $205,000 since we renivated it. So I payed my dad back the money. That was the easiest money I think I have made.

What I am trying to say is, Find something you enjoy and make money off of it. Take the opprotunity and look at it. Look at all aspects of the product. Personally I would not like to build computers like the guy above said. but if you like it go for it.

If you need any help investing, let me know.
Thanks!