Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-04-2007, 04:05 PM #1
-Judas-

Palmer's dummy 12g. in Ariakon pistols?

Does anyone here know if the Palmer's Pursuit Shop dummy 12 gram cylinder fits the holes in the frame of the Overlord or the ACP 2.0? I'm trying to run my pistols off constant air and it's giving me headaches. Thanks!
-Judas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2007, 10:45 PM #2
xkpxfatassxx (Banned)

measure ir up. get a 12gram, put in in the ariakon, mark the places that are exposed, go to the picture, and eye ball it. calculate if you have to. if it's border line send an email or something and ask the measure tip to tip(end to the hole)
xkpxfatassxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:52 PM #3
Astaroth

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2318488

Thats how this guy did it. The dummy 12 gram hole doesn't line up under the gun though so you have to do it the way he did it. Also the new dummy 12 grams don't require a penny for it to fit in your gun. I did something similar to this guy except my hose runs along the side of the gun and not under it and its on a remote so it still gives you that pistol feel. I'll post pictures soon so don't buy anything yet. In case you like my idea better. I wasted some money before I got it right so I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did.

Last edited by Astaroth : 01-07-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:59 PM #4
huggy_bear81
That's what she said!

i'm doing the remote line just like you just waiting on parts. Do you use the clips still or a hopper? i'm tryhing to figure out a way to use a hopper but i dont want to buy the zeus hopper piece cause it costs an additional 45bucks to buy