Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-28-2007, 04:19 PM #1
Redthreat

Any Good Boards?

I wanted to get a new board for my 05 gti e-force and i was looking at the t-board but everyone seems to think they are crap but is there another board that i could get instead or are the newer t-boards better?
Redthreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2007, 06:11 PM #2
~Proto~
Jan 2k6'r

~Proto~ plays in the USPL
~Proto~ helped look for balloons
~Proto~ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
~Proto~ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ive never played with my t-board but i have one. I dont suggest getting one unless you get the ramping chip
Old 08-28-2007, 06:55 PM #3
Loganat0r

ya i got it for only $20 with the chip and everything. mine works well, the first generation of boards had issues with them but the new ones work fine.
Loganat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:01 PM #4
jk350

jk350 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jk350 supports Team VICIOUS
The T board is the only board for a piranha, as far as i know. It's hit and miss with them, some work others dont
jk350 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:52 AM #5
Redthreat

yeah ill try my luck with one and ill get the ultra chip its only 20 dollars and im pretty technical so i shouldn't have a problem installing it.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:00 PM #6
Redthreat

Just ordered my t-board and I'm very excited now. hope it works. Do i have to use the eyes? What would i use for eye covers?
Old 08-30-2007, 12:12 PM #7
jk350

jk350 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jk350 supports Team VICIOUS
You don't have to use them. I really want to get one if they work now. $20 is a great deal
jk350 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 07:26 PM #8
echo117

well i have my t board and personally i love it i still have a few things i havent gotten to like what mode after nitro so i love it i have people say all the time that is the fastest pirahna i have ever seen but thas cause most people dont know that there is a t board for a fish
Old 08-30-2007, 09:09 PM #9
Redthreat

I hate it when people say piranha suck. They cant say that to me now! If i did put the eyes on would EVO eye covers fit on my GTI? I am also going to get some low pressure internals and a reg eventually. Is there a way i could put a gauge on my fish?
Old 08-30-2007, 09:51 PM #10
echo117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redthreat View Post
I hate it when people say piranha suck. They cant say that to me now! If i did put the eyes on would EVO eye covers fit on my GTI? I am also going to get some low pressure internals and a reg eventually. Is there a way i could put a gauge on my fish?
some regs have the hole for the guauge already and what year is your GTI I have evo eye covers on my ext but it they had to be modded also if you want eyes on your GTI you will need to have to have them drilled. If you are comfirtable with doing it you self them go ahead but i had mine done by Ross @ Boss paintball products do mine it cost me like around 65 dollars and i didnt have to worry about messing up your gun. And yeah i hate it when people say that but with the t board you will be able to smoke them
Old 08-31-2007, 10:42 AM #11
Redthreat

I'm not sure of the year but it is an older model. I am comfortable with drilling it myself because i can do it at my school with help from my teachers and what not, and use the proper tools.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:18 PM #12
echo117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redthreat View Post
I'm not sure of the year but it is an older model. I am comfortable with drilling it myself because i can do it at my school with help from my teachers and what not, and use the proper tools.
ok well you will need to get the eye covers and may have to maod them slightly but i think you can buy them from Ross His email is at the bottom of the page and ask him about them he should have them if not he would know where u can get them
Old 09-01-2007, 12:16 AM #13
blackmagic71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loganat0r View Post
ya i got it for only $20 with the chip and everything. mine works well, the first generation of boards had issues with them but the new ones work fine.
Thats the one I picked up, pretty sweet deal if you ask me. I have yet to install it yet tho.
blackmagic71 is offline   Reply With Quote