PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-29-2007, 10:20 PM #1
j-a-b

South Eastern MN Flood Relief Tourney- Back 80

Alright, here is a little background info-

South eastern MN has had some issues with flooding- I am sure you all know the deal, so I wont go into details.

Winona State University along side Back 80 paintball (Rushford, MN) will be holding a fundraiser tourney to help with the relief efforts.

9-22 at 10:00 A.M.

With your help we can put some money back into the area while playing a game we love.

Winona State has picked up 38 piece ultimate air field, that is what we will be using. There will be no prizes, as all money will be going to help those that were hit by the floods.

Format- 3 man open class
3-man COSTS-
$30 dollars per team and 60 bucks a case.

or

5 man scramble if we get enough people signed up. We will randomly assign people a team, just to mix things up.
5 man scramble COSTS-
$10 per person and 60 bucks a case.

We will need to know by Monday, sept 17th, if you or your team plans on attending.

Please note that this is a fun tournament, and you should not expect anything but a good time.

Please come out and support the cause. There will be no profits on this, we are donating all $$ taken in over our cost.

Feel free to PM me questions, or PM me for my number.

Thanks for looking,

-Jon
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2007, 09:44 PM #2
PaintballTourney2

I've got your even listed. I hope it helps bring in some $$ for the flood victims.

thanks and good luck!

Dan