Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-26-2007, 04:52 AM #22
Handle

I have parts to do a pneu-frame as well and i am still lazy so heres my idea and i hope it will help.I can't do pictures so i'll try to be as detailed as i can.My idea is not to disconnect the 3way from the sear,rather keep them together and disconnect the trigger from the 3way.In your drawing the part of the trigger you left out,leave it in.The MPA will push up on the 3way and sear at the same time.Imagine the letter "Y"the straight-up&down is the MPA,the 45% to the left is the sear and the 45% to the right is the 3way actuator. Just like where you have the MPA placed now,you just have to reposition the trigger.Then place the MSV as high up behind the original pivot point as possible to give you a lighter trigger pull.You would have to extend the ram rod and acuator rod and use the idea of the e/x-mag to cross the two but i've been thinking this would be best for a long time.More than a year.( i am very lazy) You know its funny how you think of things when its right in front of you and looking at your drawing,you could use the exhaust from the qev behind the trigger to get a reactive type response if fabricated right.Hope this helps,if at all.Peace.

Last edited by Handle : 08-26-2007 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Wrong info,spelling
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2007, 04:55 AM #23
Handle

...also I forgot,the moving of the MSV up higher into the frame will leave you with alot of space to mount the LPR in the frame if you wanted to be "NINJA" about it.