I'll try to load the pics as soon as I can.
Virtue Alien Board Installation
The following procedure is a “step by step” process for installing the “Virtue Alien Board” into an ‘Alien Interceptor.’
1. Remove both hand grips from both sides of the grip frame.
2. Disconnect the battery
3. Overlay new board on top of the side of the old WAS board just as if it were installed into the frame.
4. Using a pencil or scribe make a mark at the side of the DIP Switch housing on the area that is blocking the board from sliding into place.
5. Remove all board connections from the WAS (or other) board, paying attention to how they were on the old board. Tape out of the way so the wires are not damaged.
6. Remove WAS board.
7. Remove on/off button or just tape in place so it doesn’t get lost.
8. Mask the marker & grip frame with masking tape to prevent any scratches during modification. I used 2 inch masking tape.
9. You’ll need to remove approximately 1/8 or slightly more with either a saw or dremel.. A simple cut straight across.
10. replace/re-insert on/off button
11. Slide new board into place inside of grip frame.
12. Replace connections on board. (steps 10 & 11 can be swapped)
13. Place a small piece of foam where the battery bottom corner is nearest the board in the grip frame to prevent any movement.
14. Make battery connection and install battery.
ADJUST SETTINGS THE WAY YOU LIKE EM AND
GO SHOOT SOME SUCKERS!!!!
Step 3 pic:
Placing new board over old to determine where the
Mod the grip frame.
Step 4 pic:
Note the scribed mark where you will cut.
Step 13 pic:
I have this in pdf format if anyone is interested (with pics)