A place for people to contact rude awakening, organize scrims, ask questions and for us to just talk-- all are welcome
Justin Bernik--X/Corners/Mid (Anywhere) leeninwit1shot or fnarked
Justin "Pony" Haggard--X/Mid(Center/Doritos) protestkid 13
Dane Sharafinski--Corner/Mid Insert (Doritos) masterpntball
Gage Irving--Front/Center Back (Anywhere) Rudeawakening 7
David Camden--Back(Anywhere) David_dude1
Kevin Erickson--Mid/Front/Corner (Snake) T3mp3st003 or BallsOutPaintball03
Kiel Brazier--Corner/Mid/Front (Doritos) ChEeSeMaStA18
Ninja ball 5
Team Rude Awakening’s Rule Sheet
(In affect 11/10/07)
1. Must make every practice, unless you have a legit excuse (in the hospital, family vacation, ect.) If you do have an injury, and are unable to play, you are still expected to show up to every practice and help out with whatever you can.
2. If you miss more than 1 excused practice between events and there will be strict limits placed (i.e. a tourney then a week or two off then another, you will be at all of those practices), you will not be participating in the upcoming tournament if you miss more than specified, but are still expected to be there and support your team (scout other teams and fill pods).
3. Required to maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
4. Must buy paint according to the paint schedule and you are required to have enough for entry and a case of paint every single practice!
5. While at practice, you must show effort, be prompt and on time, and prepared. If you hold up the team (IE: taking too much time getting ready off the field, while everyone else is ready to play), then penalties will result.
6. The team expects you to be a team player (no *****ing, cooperate, do not hold the team behind).
7. Prior proper planning. (if you want to make an adjustment to our team practice day/time, talk to us a week before, no less)
8. No telling others our discounts/wages for sponsorship(this includes bragging/boasting)
9. When invited to another teams practice, do not go! In order for the team to stay together we can't have people trying out or getting picked up by other teams.
running for a long time will be the result of not following the rules.
10. While running do not ever walk unless you are puking or done with the run.
11. You must notify us at least a week before our practice to have a legit excuse to miss practice in the event of something that was planned (ie. A ski trip, family trip, extracurricular activity, etc.), if you have any power in when the event you’re attending will occur you’re expected to use it and change it, also if you don’t tell use at practice or before it the week prior, it will not be excused.
12. Anymore than 2 practices missed will result in not participating in the next event, even if both are excused.
13. Do not take offense when someone yells at you, it will only make you better.
14. When on the field, do not delay drills, we only have a limited amount of time.
15. You are to always be ready, when you are off the field. If someone’s gun were to go down you better be ready to come on.
16. I don’t care who you are paintball comes first over everything, but family, we are also your family though.
any suggestions to the rules just post here(rude awakening players only please)