Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-10-2007, 04:50 PM #1
HERDULIEKMUDKIPS

Has anyone seen this BS?

THis is probably old news, but im sure there are people who havent seen it:

http://www.paintballdangers.com/index.htm

I dont think theres anything wrong with the information their giving people, its good information to know about safety, but it doesnt say anything about how safe paintball really is, it just seems to bash it and talk about only the dangers. It doesnt effect me in any way, but it coud effect potential players parents and scare them into not letting their kids play.

Heres the webmasters E-Mail I think: mystory@paintballdangers.com

Again, sorry if its old news.

People write too much stuff down here.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2007, 10:57 PM #2
Vinnie OBrien
i play paintball*<| :- )

all i can say is WOW....honestly...just WOW..how does a lil 10 yr old un screw the tank from the silver peice at the top(i forgot what itscalled)....im 14andi work out and i cantdo that with out tools...and IVE TRIED...this is bs....im not sure if i can beleive this....ppl say that if u folo the right rules this sport is oneof the least dangrous sports ever....so then can go get a life....

IM IN THE ELITE ION OWNERS CLUB!!!, POOR MAN GEAR WHORE CLUB, Death Before Dishonor, Backman Ballas' Club!

Russian Legion Fan 1029
Joy Divison Fan 847
Old 08-11-2007, 09:05 PM #3
Albert 93

Albert 93 helped look for balloons
Albert 93 is playing at Living Legends III
Albert 93 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Albert 93 supports Team VICIOUS
'One should never shoot their gun at another player’s head" [Ear Injury] lol I do it all the time.

"Originally posted by sixty nine: albert, your my hero."

"Originally posted by Paintballerbenny: My life achievements are defined by the approval of Albert 93"
Old 08-11-2007, 10:01 PM #4
Vinnie OBrien
i play paintball*<| :- )

lol

its callled a MASK!!!!

IM IN THE ELITE ION OWNERS CLUB!!!, POOR MAN GEAR WHORE CLUB, Death Before Dishonor, Backman Ballas' Club!

Russian Legion Fan 1029
Joy Divison Fan 847
Old 08-12-2007, 12:12 AM #5
Gravedigg154

I congratulate them for explaining all the dangers but I hate them more for not saying how safe the sport is.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:46 AM #6
HERDULIEKMUDKIPS

This has got to be the best of the best:
" It is also extremely painful if a paintball pellet becomes lodged in the ear causing a rupture to the eardrum and other internal damage"

How big exactly is your ear canal for a paintball to (not break and) get lodged into your ear and reatch your eardrum?? Tf???

" It is important to remember that paintball pellets are shot with significant force and the ear is the perfect size for a paintball to make its way into"

Yeah, if you're the green giant.

People write too much stuff down here.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:28 PM #7
clueman
Kyle

i got soht in the neck 2 days ago and my parents are the safe type and their just making me fold a bandana and wrap it around my neck that how easy it is to protect your neck

Originally posted by CyberThug:your first game will be alot like the first time you have sex.
you dont know what your doing, but its exciting, and one way or another, its over way to fast. :P
Old 08-13-2007, 03:47 PM #8
Seekey
Dave

Seekey plays in the PSP
Seekey plays in the APPA D3 division
Seekey supports Empire
The domain is registered to Mark Contois...the husband of the woman who was killed so I can understand the personal attachment he has to it. However what he says is intentially decieving. He makes it seem like masks today do no adiquitly cover the eyes and ears and that even with proper equipment you could be injured. That is simply untrue. I dont know of a goggle system made today that dosnt cover your entire ear and all of your eyes.

His wife was killed because sombody inexpierenced installed an anti-siphon in his tank. It was not the fault of the field nor the sport itself. It was the fault of the peson who installed the anti-siphon.

This is really disappointing.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:29 AM #9
pbmann1213
TBF

pbmann1213 supports Cereal Killerz 2
k they have no idea what they're talking about. First of all there is no paint in paintballs. Second not many guns use c02. third, if u use a barrel plug, people will lose there eyes, u need barrell condoms. fourth they make it sound like paintball is legalized war. I think people should send emails telling them how wrong they are.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:04 PM #10
Dyl123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigg154 View Post
I congratulate them for explaining all the dangers but I hate them more for not saying how safe the sport is.
is that u in ur picture its feeking me out i know it has nothing to do with it but i see it everywheres
98% OF PAINTBALLERS HAVE TO WIPE TO WIN, IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 2% WHO DONT PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG
*PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN BALLER*
93% of teenagers have switched to rap music. If you are in the 7% who still rock out everyday put this in your sig.