Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-12-2007, 03:55 AM #1
SkullMatrix
WANG

has been a member for 10 years
4 Sale Paintball Podcast!

What's up party people!?

Skullmatrix here with what is hip and happening in the world of paintball in the pacific. In the tradition of innovation and community involvement started by Pacific Paintballer.com we bring you the 4Sale Paintball Podcast. Yes, we have noticed a complete lack of podcasts that are worth listening to and we have decided to do something about it. So subscribe to us via our awesome RSS feed or download direct from the site. Also, make sure to add us to your myspace!

First of all for those that don't know me my name is Brandon and I live in Japan and for years paintball was my passion. Well sure enough real life got in the way and I've been on break for a while. Which is a shame because just as soon as I started getting involved with inspiring paintballers in Asia to start taking things seriously I had to start playing part time and finally not at all. I'm back in the game now though and ready to come back and kick some ***! Oh, and did you see my ancient interview in the latest APG magazine? weird huh?

So this podcast is my teams triumphant return to paintball. Its also our attempt to finally get a break on the crazy cost of playing. So like the name says, we are team 4 Sale Paintball. We are going to be offering great opportunities for people who want to promote their sites, products, stores, teams, leagues, fields, and anything else. PM me for information on how to get your name on the podcast. Also, we have a radical new strategy for attracting sponsors at the upcoming December PALS tournament in Malaysia. Each game we will offer a unique chance for you to promote.... anything. The team will be bringing loads of blank shirts that can be used by you for any purpose you have in mind. How do you get the chance to make sure you have your message on our shirts? Anything at all will help, paint, cash, equipment, food, drinks, or anything else of value. Its doesn't even have to be much, we will consider all offers. PM me to get early dibs on the first 8 preliminary games! Again, the shirts can say whatever you want! Promote yourself, your company, give a message to your girlfriend, insult someone you don't like. We guarantee everyone at the tournament will see your message. If you are not 100% satisfied with the promotion you get a full refund!

So please, check out the podcast, leave feedback, subscribe to the feed! And above all, lets get ready for this December!

RSS FEED LINK HERE

DIRECT DOWNLOAD OF SEASON 1 EPISODE 1

If you would like to be on the 4Sale Paintball Podcast please let us know. We usually record on the weekends and can skype you into the show or take pre recordings.
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2007, 06:34 AM #2
starvok
PIMP OF DA YEAR

starvok supports Cereal Killerz 2
starvok owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
starvok owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
GAY!!!!!!..........j/k

MUNICH FREAK SHOW 2nd BUNDESLIGA DPL
Old 08-12-2007, 09:05 AM #3
JDshooter35

What up guys.....it's JD from Boonie Dogs. Long time no here about. Sounds like a cool thing this podcast. Are you guys going to come and play with us in Manila?? We could recreate our victory in Maylaisa? If you can make it I am sure we could find a spot for you. You guys rock. Hope life has been good and will continue to bless you.

JD

My Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1401432

"Quick run the line.....Whoa ....relaoding"

www.booniedogs.com
Old 08-12-2007, 10:00 AM #4
SkullMatrix
WANG

sup JD. Sorry we have a super limited access to funds. Basically we are going to have to beg borrow and steal our way to Malaysia as is. Looking forward to meeting all of our old friends/teammates there though Let us know what you think of the cast.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:34 AM #5
JDshooter35

Dude that cast was funny as hell.

My Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1401432

"Quick run the line.....Whoa ....relaoding"

www.booniedogs.com
Old 08-13-2007, 01:15 AM #6
SkullMatrix
WANG

heheh hopefully funny in a good way. Not like "hey Bill, tell me if this smells funny"

I've gotten some positive PMs. Keep em comming. Oh, and one guy called me a f*ktard. I guess if you want to do that its cool too
Old 08-14-2007, 05:39 AM #7
SkullMatrix
WANG

updated with a feedburner link so you can use itunes and whatnot to subscribe. Check it out here.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:14 AM #8
DircaDirca

JD! What's up, man! This is Michael. Would love to meet you for the PIMP tourney...sent you a PM.

Cheers,
DircaDirca (aka Target Practice)
Old 08-21-2007, 10:31 AM #9
SkullMatrix
WANG

Episode two is live and loaded! Check out the podcast to hear about the up and coming PALS tournaments, some local tourny info, and much more!

This episode is a ton more "paintball" oriented for those that gave feedback regarding the content of the show, it is also much more PG in response to those that were a bit put off by my F-Bombs. The show is intended for an adult paintball audience, but I'll make a personal effort to swear less or even cut it out entirely.

Use the links in my signature to grab the podcast and again, if you have comments or questions let me have them