Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-11-2004, 10:08 PM #22
cveale

cveale is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntballdude
thats funny, i got mine so my ****ing gun didn't chop. i don't consider that cheating. Oh and also to stop pausing when im shooting, at a slow speed with a halo b. Now do you consider that cheating also???? why don't you think before you post next time.
Buddy,

The WDP techs have already posted a bulletin about the "pause" issue. They took in several guns that were pausing and in EVERY case it was a poorly set trigger. Go read the bulletin on www.angel-owners.com, every one of them are fine now. You guys should really read some info before going off half cocked and making your gun butt ugly with ACE.

My Halo and my A4 aren't even close to being slow and I can empty an entire hopper without a single pause or chop. All this without WAS or an EYE. Plus I didn't have to make my gun look like it has a dead slug stuck to it's side. Best of both worlds.

I found myself thankful that I had my A4 which didn't chop a single ball on the field all day while a guy with a new Texas Storm Timmy was chopping every other ball. And he had WAS and eyes. Point is, every gun will chop when not properly set or used by someone who doesn't know how to operate it.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:02 PM #23
p8ntballdude
I <3 Pbn

yes, im aware, i've been a member on pbnation for longer then you, and probably AOG as well, i read the instructions, calibrated every time, but bottom line is, sensi doesn't always work like its supposed to. glad to hear yours works well, but mine didn't.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:40 AM #24
Evilcocker314
VSH #5

Yeah and us guys with LCD's deff needed Ace...it's not even a question.
Trauma Fan #1301
VSH4eva
Rest in Peace Sydefx...cuz SMD can never die.